eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Freight moving via HK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cosmicray

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:20 pm    Post subject: Freight moving via HK Reply with quote

I've seen a few reports that freight moving in to, and coming out of, China via Hong Kong is being impacted by travel restrictions and the accompanying cancellations of flight. Quite a number of my recent packages have gone out to reshippers in Portland, OR, and I assume they are destined to HK or China.

A few went via Wilmington, DE, and are destined for Europe or the Far East, via a different path.

If you are shipping to China, or ordering small parcels from there, be advised that delays may happen.

Edit: more details in the article …
https://www.lloydsloadinglist.com/freight-directory/news/Coronavirus-supply-chain-contagion-spreads-chaos/75950.htm#.Xjx1QDQ8Kc0

Quote:
Neel Jones Shah, global head of air freight at Flexport, estimates that around 90% of passenger capacity between China and the rest of the world has now been withdrawn.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: