eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Re-Estab acct. Grt deal on a 2016 $5 Silver Canadian Coin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RecycableResources

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re-Estab acct. Grt deal on a 2016 $5 Silver Canadian Coin Reply with quote

I am re-establishing my Ecrater account with a,"below market value" sale on a 2016 $5.00 Queen Elizabeth,1 Ounce,Brilliant, Uncirculated Silver coin..
Please check out the new listing if you are a coin collector..
Even the shipping costs are free!
Thx
M
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
RecycableResources

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:47 am    Post subject: Regarding Google attribute Reply with quote

Hi..
Yesterday I asked for help with the Google attribute,for my Canadian Silver coin.. I used the Attribute : "identifier_exits" and for the value,I used the word "FALSE".. The only problem is, Google said that the attribute was wrong for the 1st entry (identifier_exits). This is what I was told to use by the help forum. But it didn't go through... Anyone know why?? I think that I had a similar problem years ago when I used a Google attribute.. The coin post is listed
on my end,but NOT on the Ecrater sales end.
Thanx
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: