SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google Attributes!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Sabrina, you replied while I was typing. Very Happy
No, you don't have to email eCrater. Just delete the attributes where you have none as a value, keep your identifier_exists with the value of false, click update and ignore the red message. At some future date it will go away.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Missing required attributes for this product. Please include:
brand and upc/ean/jan."

I've had that message on some listings for years now. I just ignore it. Very Happy As long as I have put in the best attributes possible for the things I do know, then I won't let myself grow gray hair due to it, I'm getting enough on my own. Laughing
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Years ago when they first brought out the attributes, I worked like crazy to get them into my listings (I have around 8000 plus or minus). I never had any red marks, everything showed 100% correct. Then a couple of years later Google did something and suddenly I had a few that were flagged. Eventually, I ended up in the 220s for incorrect attributes. Doesn't matter what I do that number doesn't budge. I can clear out ten in one day and the number NEVER goes down by ten. Instead, it might go up 1-2!

Back to taxes. I wish TurboTax didn't show what you're 'owed' so early in inputting things. It gives me the fidgets since I think this year may be a refund year (rare for us).
CoolCarCrafts

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:25 pm    Post subject: List of Attributes Reply with quote

Where can I find a complete list of attributes. The only examples I found do not help describe my items.

Thanks
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater. I took a look at your store and I love your business card holders. What a great idea! I wish you a lot of success with your product.

You only need one attribute since your items are custom made and they don't fall in the clothing/jewelry categories. Just add identifier_exists with a value of FALSE.

You could just enter the attribute at the end of your item description in the special code shown below:
[!identifier_exists:FALSE!]

You just need to add it the very end of your item description. It will not show to the customer. Once you click update, the system will also add it to the Google Table. Using copy/paste would be really quick.

Just a side note, it appears all your holders with a natural wood base are described as having a "Sold oak" base. You probably meant "Solid oak". Wanted to mention it so you could make the correction when you add your attribute.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: