eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

surgery masks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thesmos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:59 am    Post subject: surgery masks Reply with quote

We have surgery masks especially for Italy Greece Germany. We send them from Greece and delivered very fast.https://thesmos.ecrater.com/p/36055220/surgical-face-mask-hoop-tie
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess welcome. But your post should be in the Promote Your Store thread, not on the introduce yourself.

On 2-29-20:

Quote:
Surgeon General Urges the Public to Stop Buying Face Masks
“Seriously people,” the surgeon general said on Twitter, warning that a run on the masks could risk a shortage harmful to public health professionals.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at my doctor's today. Everyone who worked there were wearing masks. Everyone is Asian. Maybe they wear them to reassure their patients however most of those in the waiting room are also Asian.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mask housed and packaged in sterile environment

This is a VERY misleading statement. These masks are NOT sterile which is what that statement would be taken as by non-medical persons. I am a nurse. I doubt if you are actually keeping them in a sterile environment. They are considered 'clean'. They are not sold as sterile and thus have no need to be 'housed' in a sterile environment. A clean/sanitary environment yes, but not a sterile one. They may have been packaged at a 'clean/sanitary' factory, but yet again, highly doubtful that it was sterile as they would not be packing 'clean' items under sterile conditions. Very clean/sanitary conditions, yes, but not sterile. Sterile does not mean the same as sanitary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: