eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How long is Google shopping feed update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
11sportsjerseys

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:50 am    Post subject: How long is Google shopping feed update Reply with quote

Hi. I am new seller. I had create an store. But why the store shopping status just. Until we create it. I don't know how long it will take...
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what you are asking. If you are asking about the Google shopping feed, that is done automatically by eCrater based on the information you provide on each item page.

I took a quick look at your store and realized you store is currently suspended. It appears you are selling sports jerseys. That is a closely regulated product and you will probably need to provide proof that your jerseys are licensed products in order to sell them on eCRATER. You will need to contact eCRATER from their contact link on the home page.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
you will probably need to provide proof that your jerseys are licensed products in order to sell them on eCRATER.

I think perhaps Sheila meant to say that you have to prove that you have permission to sell licensed products from the one that owns the license.

If you don't have the permission, you will probably not be allowed to sell them here as the whole eCRATER site could be taken down for having things for sale without permission.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming that you get your suspension lifted, you need to take a look again at your About You page

Quote:
We are Jersey supplier. Any u need all can off to you.

That really doesn't say much. Actually the second sentence doesn't mean anything. If you want to be looked at as a professional seller, you need to use proper sentence structure, no 'texting', spell check and grammar checks.

You have an even worse problem with your terms of service.

Quote:
Jerry. Harris. Two person company. Sell jersey 5 years..

At best that is something that should be in your About US page. Still has the horribly fractured English and has nothing to do with Terms of Service. Terms of Service should be about when you will ship, your refund/return rules, what to do if there are problems, etc. That sort of thing. If you need ideas, look at other sellers About us pages and Terms of service.
elpereles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seller use same photo as this seller:

https://www.ecrater.com/p/36147874/boston-celtics-33-larry-bird-green

I am not xenophobic, but this other seller is from China and has this comment "Authentic tackle twill team graphics". Rolling Eyes
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpereles wrote:
This seller use same photo as this seller:

https://www.ecrater.com/p/36147874/boston-celtics-33-larry-bird-green

I am not xenophobic, but this other seller is from China and has this comment "Authentic tackle twill team graphics". Rolling Eyes

I wonder about that "Authentic tackle twill team graphics" is supposed to mean as well. I'm not into sports, but what does that mean? Do you know? Do they even know or are they just parroting what the translator came up with?

They also have the Terms of Service that sounds like a lawyer upchucked and has nothing to do with real TOS but with using the website which they have no control over as well! It starts with this interesting statement:

Quote:
This website is operated by stockhunke. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to stockhunke. stockhunke offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Shocked

I may be wrong but I was under the impression that eCRATER operated this website exclusively! Shocked

I get tired of these sellers that are trying to dump their junk in the USA. Besides as something coming from China, during the current coronavirus problem will anything come from China in 20 days from ordering?
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore, as far I understand when you sell some of this "authentic" merchandise, you must be an authorized dealer.

I do not have issues from the location of the seller. But the problem is trying to get buyers saying they have "authentic" merchandise.

Just to be clear. Many of the real companies have "authentic" merchandise factories in countries like China.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpereles wrote:
MoonwishesStore, as far I understand when you sell some of this "authentic" merchandise, you must be an authorized dealer.

I do not have issues from the location of the seller. But the problem is trying to get buyers saying they have "authentic" merchandise.

Just to be clear. Many of the real companies have "authentic" merchandise factories in countries like China.

That I know. I have the same problem with all this 'authentic' stuff when at times you can see that the item is a fake. Hard to believe that someone is a bona fide reseller for a company when they can't even put together a clear sentence. Can you image this guy writing to whoever is in charge of licensing asking to be licensed? It would immediately go in the round filing cabinet or the delete key will be hit immediately.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: