eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Natural cosmetics made in Crimea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crimeashop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:54 am    Post subject: Natural cosmetics made in Crimea Reply with quote

https://crimeashop.ecrater.com

Good afternoon, my name is Margarita. I present to you the Crimean natural cosmetics store. We are the first to sell our goods outside of Russia. For wholesale customers special conditions. Our products are made from 100% natural ingredients. Order processing does not exceed 2 business days.

I offer you two promotional codes:
when ordering from $ 20: CRIMEASHOP10
when ordering from $ 200: CRIMEASHOP20YMHP

For any questions you can write here, or to my mail:
malinashop20@gmail.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Most folks here in the USA do not think in meter or truly understand the measurement other than for a 2L bottle of Coke or Pepsi. You might want to translate 100 grams (or any of your metric sizes) into the common Imperial measurements and show both. I know I was never exposed to the metric system as such until before I went to nursing school when I was 30 (64 now) and did a self-study course and passed the test to show whether or not I had to take the math class. Otherwise, I wouldn't have it clear in my mind, especially many of us older folks don't get a chance to use it in our work in our day to day lives. I don't know why that many from the USA have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the metric system!
crimeashop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for the advice, I will now be engaged in the translation in ounces. Your advice is really very important for me, I want to make my store as convenient as possible for use.
crimeashop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Welcome. Most folks here in the USA do not think in meter or truly understand the measurement other than for a 2L bottle of Coke or Pepsi. You might want to translate 100 grams (or any of your metric sizes) into the common Imperial measurements and show both. I know I was never exposed to the metric system as such until before I went to nursing school when I was 30 (64 now) and did a self-study course and passed the test to show whether or not I had to take the math class. Otherwise, I wouldn't have it clear in my mind, especially many of us older folks don't get a chance to use it in our work in our day to day lives. I don't know why that many from the USA have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the metric system!

Thank you so much for the advice, I will now be engaged in the translation in ounces. Your advice is really very important for me, I want to make my store as convenient as possible for use.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. Way back when they were talking about flipping the USA into entirely metric, I had this thought go through my mind that my measuring cups weren't in metric and neither were my cookbooks, what was I to do? I then slapped myself for being so silly and realized that my measuring cups and cookbooks will be just fine!

I am learning how to make greeting, birthday cards, etc. Most (all?) of the magazines on this subject and full of great ideas have all their measuring in metric. What a pain. I will have to make myself a conversion chart!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: