eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

adding text with global editor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buymore007

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:05 am    Post subject: adding text with global editor Reply with quote

i would like to add text to the item description using global editor
but I do not see this option.

any suggestion how I do that?
manually is not an option.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adding text is not a global editor option. If you have something in your description that appears in every description, you could use the replace command.

You might want to contact the eCRATER team. They might be able to add something to every listing for a fee. I'm not saying they would, but I'm suggesting you could ask.

You really need to consider editing your listings. Have you looked at your items from a phone? Very few customers are going to read that big block of text with no white space or paragraphs. I don't think your customers realize you are shipping from China.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Sheila, your descriptions are horrible (although she was too nice to say so) and need to be edited and set up so that they are readable.

Do you have permission from Disney, Pokemon, etc. to be selling their items? Not permission from the factory that makes them, but the rights to resell these items?

I'm surprised that you haven't been suspended with all those feedback and your snarky responses. If a buyer is having trouble with an order, you don't call them a liar. At one point they posted on one day and you called them a liar when you responded 4 days later that they had gotten the order which had been delivered from what I could tell between the buying leaving the feedback and it shows delivered as shown below.

Quote:
I never received my items

Seller's reply: your product was delivered in 2020-01-07 . so stating not arrived , is a lie. + shipping takes around 4 weeks , and you received it less then that. Disney Pixar Cars No.95 Yellow Lightning McQueen M 01/03/2020
1-3-20 was the day that the feedback was left.

Curious as well if you are actually in Nova Scotia and China and how would that work? Anyone seeing the Nova Scotia location would think that your orders would be delivered quicker than 4 weeks. So you are confusing buyers as most will never read those 'descriptions' to find in the bottom line where it says it will come from China.
buymore007

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use bulk list to upload my items

in the text file, i do put white spaces in the description, trying not to make it BULK.

but once it goes up, all the white space reduced .
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you do a bulk listing like that, especially since you knew the spaces has reduced, you have to edit the entire listing to make it readable. Many of we older sellers never did a bulk upload to list our items as it wasn't available. I have listed over 11,000 listings over my 12 years here. Over 5000 the first year alone. If your listing doesn't look right, you have to fix it and not think since it was a bulk listing that it can stay that way because currently, your listings don't communicate anything to a buyer.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incidentally, I noticed this on several of your listings.

Quote:
[!identifier_??exists:false!]

This is incorrect. It should be [!identifier_exists:false!]

Why would these Disney products not have a UPC on their box?
pickychicky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A negative 75% and 305 sales? How is it this shop gets more sales than others who are completely legit? I doubt very seriously they have permission if they're not providing UPC codes. "Version Type: Remastered Version"? (See Buzz Lightyear figurine listing) It doesn't say that on the box and I've certainly never heard of Disney using such terms on anything other than video/audio, so what makes it remastered? Was that remastering legal? Everything says this shop should be shut down, but there it is, making sale after sale.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it is certainly troubling to see. Especially considering how shoppers usually blame the entire site and every seller on it for the bad business of one shop. Not good for eCrater, itself.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it is certainly troubling to see. Especially considering how shoppers usually blame the entire site and every seller on it for the bad business of one shop. Not good for eCrater, itself.

I feel the same way. Not that I know much about those toys since my boys are grown and out of the house, but I couldn't find a single toy of the ones I looked at that I could also find on Google other than his listings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: