eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

The account is not suspended but product is still not found
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
misashop86

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:33 am    Post subject: The account is not suspended but product is still not found Reply with quote

Hi! Dear Friends.

Currently, my store mainly sells flags and a few hats.

https://misashop86.ecrater.com/

Currently, I sell more than 500 flags, mainly flag Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Bernie Sander.

About 10 days ago, after I finished posting the product, about 2 hours later, I tried search my produc on Ecrater.com, the product appeared.

But for 2 days now, I searched for any of my products with the exact title I posted the product but the product still does not appear. (I have contacted with support Ecrater and they said my account is still working normally).

I have read a lot of Ecrater policies and rules but I still do not know what this error is and how to fix this problem.

Hope you can explain and support me solving this problem.

Wish you have a happy and happy working day.

Thanks.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: The account is not suspended but product is still not fo Reply with quote

I just did a search for several of your titles in the main eCRATER Marketplace and found none. You need to contact eCrater again and tell them your products are not shown in a search on the main marketplace. Explain that your store does appears to be working normally as they had said, but your products are not showing in the main eCRATER Marketplace.
misashop86

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: The account is not suspended but product is still not fo Reply with quote

I have contacted them 2 times but 2 times I got the following answer:

( Hello,
Thank you for your email. We have checked your store and do not see any issues.
Unfortunately we do not comment on ranking issues in the main marketplace and are
unable to provide any further information.
The placement in the marketplace is ranking related. When the ranking of a product is
too low you may not see the product at all in the marketplace because other products
will appear in front and because we are displaying just a set of the search result
(not all matches).

Sincerely,
Tracy
The eCRATER Team

Terms of Service https://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
eCRATER Marketplace https://www.ecrater.com/ )

The account is working normally, but the product does not appear when searching, how can the seller, can sell the product.

I'm really disappointed and don't know what to do right now.

I really need some help right now. Can anyone help me?

Does Ecrater not allow sellers, sell multiple flags in a store, many styles in a store?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I d not know why your items aren't showing and for one, I tried a lot of different keywords. I did notice one thing on your listing for "Bernie Sanders 2020 Cap USA Flag Baseball Caps Keep America Great". You are showing two hats in the photo. One facing forward and one backward. I understand you are trying to show both sides of one hat, but many don't read what they are buying and your title does say 'caps' and nowhere specifies that you only get ONE hat. People may think they are supposed to get two hats instead of one. It would be better to have two different photos. One of the front of the hat and one of the back.

You should be happy to know that the hat is on the pictures showing on the first page of Google organic and on the first page, the first line of Google Shopping which is where mainly sales will come from.

As to how to get sales, I never go see if or where my inventory shows up on eCRATER MP, but from sales, I do know that they show up there. But I advertise throughout the internet, but I'm not sure what kind of access you would have to our social media sites like Pinterest and Facebook and others.
pickychicky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have a pretty basic ranking system, so, I'm not sure why your items wouldn't be showing. Unless, of course, you previously had a store suspended and they've identified you, but I would think they'd just suspend your store again. Has someone filed a trademark claim against the flags you're selling?

Of course, I'm not suggesting that any of the above is true. I'm just trying to think of the usual reasons why something like this might happen. However, in those types of cases, eCrater usually communicates their actions and the reasons behind them. Google attributes aren't required for the eCRATER marketplace, so it can't be that. So, who knows what it could be?

AFTERTHOUGHT: I wonder if something happened when they did away with the higher fee levels? Those require attributes, but now that everything is being charged at 2.9% regardless of the traffic source (unless it's direct traffic, of course), I wonder if they somehow got lumped together and now require attributes, too? IF that happened, I'm sure they'd want to fix it.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@PickyChicky - What do you mean that everything is being charged at 2.9%? On the options page are still the 4 options to choose from and I still get a lot of 5.9% MP fee sales (3 today). Newbies, I believe, are only allowed the 2.9% for I think their first 6 months and then they can choose what level they want.
pickychicky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? Why would they be charging the higher rates if Google Shopping is free now? Are they using some other PPC site to market our wares on? I just assumed because, right after Google made the announcement, I got an influx of sales -- all at 2.9% when I'm usually charged the higher marketplace rate that I've selected. Very rarely am I charged the lowest rate. So, what gives?
misashop86

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI!Dear Friend.
This is my first account and no one has filed a complaint about my store.

They charge 2.9%, I think my product should be advertised. The more products they sell, the more money they will make. there are products, only I sell on Ecrater, but I searched it does not appear (If on Ebay my product will appear).

I have 3 issues in my opinion that it will affect, making my product not appear when searching on the main Ecrater market:

1 / Because my product does not have additional attributes on each product (in the description, I have introduced the details of the product. Do I need to add attributes?).

2 / My shop specializes in selling 1 item is the flag and banner. Is Ecrater not allowed to sell like that. I'm selling mainly about Donald Trump flags about 350 styles, does Ecrater limit my number of Donald Trump flag styles (example :Ecrater only allows selling about 50 Donald Trump flag styles , then will be 50 styles of other people's flags).

******And one small related issue, hope you can help me******

I'm selling the flag, so what is my flag attribute (I'm new seller so you sympathize).

I tried to add the "exists" attribute in the first column And the Value is "FALSE" in the second column but Ecrater doesn't accept it, and it requires one of the three "upc / ean / jan" codes.
So now I can add attribute what. (content, I have described quite a bit about flags)
I have uploaded photos to this link so you can view and help me:

https://misashop86.ecrater.com/p/36749197/trump-pence-2020-flag-3x5ft-keep?keywords=Trump+Pence+2020+Flag+3x5Ft+Keep+America+Great+Again+President+USA+Banner

Thanks!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My shop specializes in selling 1 item is the flag and banner. Is Ecrater not allowed to sell like that. I'm selling mainly about Donald Trump flags about 350 styles, does Ecrater limit my number of Donald Trump flag styles

No there is no limit to the number of different items in the same category until you hit about 10,000 total items in your store.

Quote:
Because my product does not have additional attributes on each product (in the description, I have introduced the details of the product. Do I need to add attributes?).

Yes. Add in any attributes that will fit. For example [!size:3x5'!] color, material etc. When you open the Google attribute page for a listing, click on the blue question mark and you will see what attributes are available.

Quote:
I tried to add the "exists" attribute in the first column And the Value is "FALSE" in the second column but Ecrater doesn't accept it, and it requires one of the three "upc / ean / jan" codes.

The problem there is you did it incorrectly. If you fill in attributes on the Google attribute page, then on the left side write identifier_exists and on the right side write no, false, No, False. I always use false. If you put your attributes in on the bottom of your listing it should look like this

[!identifier_exists:False!]

Copy what is above exactly if you want.

I have a lot of older items with no UPC and as such, I have to do the [!identifier_exists:False!] on them. I still am told that I need the GTIN or whatever, but that can be ignored.

Now some questions. What is the company name that makes your flags? That is the brand name I would believe. When you order these flags, what item number do you use when ordering them? I'm sure you just don't write out a description of each flag. But that would be the MPN for the product. You want as much information in the attributes and in your listings as possible. Or if you are buying blank flags and then customizing them, the blank flags should have the brand of the company that makes them. The design on the flag should also have an MPN, as any business needs a way to track inventory.

I looked again at your hats and noticed that you have the word 'cool' in the title. I can just about guarantee you that NO one would use the word cool in a search unless they are looking for something like a cooler. The same with words like gorgeous, beautiful, stunning, or even words like roadster for a hat for a SpaceX project unless you know something more about a roadster than I do. But I doubt people look for those sorts of words so they are wasted space. What you may consider beautiful, I might consider ugly. If you list something that you think is ugly would you put ugly in the title? Of course not. Not saying that you used the word beautiful but just a way to try and make better titles.

On Amazon, many of the Chinese sellers name the title with keywords to the point of ridiculousness. They may use the word 'baby' 2-6 or more times and try in the title to describe all the possible gift-giving occasions when a person knows what gift occasion they are shopping for. I only bring this up because I believe that you were having problems with only 100 characters in a title as you might have been in the habit of using way more words in a title. 100 is truly all you need. And about all you need on Amazon if you sell there as well. I currently have 7,754 items up for sale here and have sold almost 5600 items. All with 100 characters or less. I only put what is important in a title. What a person when shopping might search for and because some people don't bother reading, I try to put the words 'sewing pattern' in the title once and the description two different places. I have to do this as people think they are getting a real bargain of a brand new coat for $10. They don't realize they will have to make it themselves! Anyhow, just trying to help as I would like to see all sellers here succeed as that makes this a better place for all of us.
misashop86

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI! Dear Friend.
You are a great friend, great knowledge. I find you almost support answering all questions from the new seller. The question you answered helps me for sure the same question all new sellers they need.
Great.

I have learned all the issues of new sellers on this group and your enthusiastic support has helped me understand a lot.

I don't write down a description for each flag because most flags have the same material and size ...

You can help me with one more question or anyone who knows about it:

For example:
I sell the Trump flag with about 500 -1000 different styles with the content of the title so that only 100 letters, I think there will be duplicates, reversing the position of the words and the title sentences will be repeated many times , much the same thing. Does that allow Ecrater to allow it?

The headline goes like this:

Donald Trump 2020 Flag 3x5 Foot Make America Great Again President USA With 2 Grommets New Flag.

And do you have any other ways or not with the content of this 100-letter headline sentence to be used as a title sentence for 500-1000 Trump flags.

*** I think the errors you said above, may be the reason my product does not appear on the Ecrater market.
Now, I will fix those errors so that my product can appear, do I need to delete all my products and then post them again or just edit the interest for each product.

Need your help again to be able to perfect my product better.
Wish you all the best and sell a lot of orders every day.
Thanks.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never delete a listing as you don't want to lose whatever links might already be out there. Just fix it.

You are welcome for the thanks. I am currently way too tired to answer the other questions, so hopefully, someone else will come along and do so. I need a nap!
Expressunlocks0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a same issue. Cannot find my items in the marketplace. However I can find them using my store link.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To get answers to questions, it is best to either start a new topic or join in on an ongoing topic as long as you don't 'highjack' that thread. This topic is almost a year old and most forum users aren't going to go back to year-old or more topics to add info.

This has been happening a lot due to a lot of new sellers. I know you have already gotten answers elsewhere so I don't see any reason to move this post, just remember to look at the date of the last post on any thread you may be thinking of posting on.
Expressunlocks0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay thanks
DoYouReadMe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears that ecrater will now show only a portion of your items in Marketplace depending on your % fee level, I assume.
Used to be that every listing showed up, but a mere fraction of them will appear on ecrater portal if you are at basic level of 2.9% I guess.
I don't know when this change was implemented, but I noticed about 2 weeks ago, and realized that exposure on Marketplace is now scaled. Some sellers have tons of listings show up on on MP, while others do not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: