eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Temporary USPS rate hike, effective 18 Oct

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:53 am    Post subject: Temporary USPS rate hike, effective 18 Oct Reply with quote

https://about.usps.com/newsroom/national-releases/2020/0814-usps-announces-temporary-price-increase.htm

FCPS commercial gets a 25-cent surcharge

PM commercial gets a 40-cent surcharge

Everything else is in the PR
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw this. I hope it helps them do better.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was going to be like $20 per package thing, you all glad I don't run the post office , lol,
pickychicky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...reducing work hours to less than a full day for some, not just doing away with overtime, when they have those who won't even show up for work (but are probably still receiving pay since this pandemic has been deemed a national emergency). Now they need more money to continue doing a crappy job? Or is this their way of squeezing extra money out of us to ensure us that our ballots get mailed during a time when everything has been turned upside down because of a bug?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ballots get mailed

Yep get those ballots in so we can fire the folks that don't seem to think it is important to send us another stimulus check while they continue to get their almost $200,000 salaries without a hiccup. They don't seem to understand that people are hurting!
pickychicky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they don't want to cough up another stimulus check, then they need to end this pandemic...period. What did they expect when they told people they couldn't work and pay their bills all because some germaphobes live in fear?
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread was meant to inform sellers about the upcoming rate increase.
pickychicky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but it all ties together. This rate increase is a direct result of what's going on right now and there's no getting around that. I don't know why people insist on avoiding facts, but that doesn't mean others don't have the right to voice them. So please stop with the nit-picking about politics, what's politically correct, or what have you. As far as this humanitarian is concerned, you can take that word and put it through the shredder of non-existence. Facts are facts. Life is life. Those are the facts of life, my friend, and no amount of hiding behind the politics excuse is going to make them go away.

P.S. -- I honestly mean no offense, but I'm getting it everywhere. Some people don't want to discuss facts and those of us who do are expected to just shut up about it under some misguided notion that claiming them to be politics might make them stop talking. We can't help that what's going on is affecting every single aspect of our lives. So please just stop trying to shut us up or otherwise direct our conversations. We have rights, too. It's bad enough that my right to breathe freely and see through my glasses clearly without a mask is being infringed upon because of somebody else's fears. I won't be silenced by those fears, too, and it's wrong to expect anyone to let themselves be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: