eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Suspended store?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
30andbelow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:33 pm    Post subject: Suspended store? Reply with quote

I did read the sticky, I guess I am confused because when ecrater suspended a store in the past when you went to the store homepage your items were not visible, my items are not showing up in marketplace, and I have no google feed, I am not sure what I would be selling that warrants a suspension consider some people are selling the same items as me, at least a couple of them, and the only other thing I am selling is clothes, and home goods, I can see my items in my store front, and even add them to a cart, I did try and email ecrater awhile ago about the google feed and received zero response.
Can someone tell me why you would still be able to see your listings and add them to a cart but have a suspended store?
TYIA
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only items "showing" in your store are the random 10 items on your home page. If you click on any item, you get the message, "Oops! This item could not be found. Here are some similar products" which is posted on suspended stores.

I don't normally check a store to see a reason, but you stated you had read the sticky post. Apparently you didn't read it very closely. A quick read of your store's Terms of Service shows a violation of the eCRATER Basic requirements. I don't know if there are other violations but you need to read the eCRATER terms of service again. I would suggest going to the eCRATER home page and clicking on the terms link in the lower right to see if there are additional terms of service that may have changed since the sticky was posted.
30andbelow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I did read the sticky, and I didn’t realize you needed a theme product for your store my mistake, none of the “10 random items” you’ve seen are apart of their prohibited product line, I sent 2 emails now to ecrater with no response, and I was actually able to add a product to my cart last night from my store front while I was not logged in. So again wrong, I asked a really simple question and clarification and you just came across extreme rude and condescending.
Chakracord

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheilaDeesPostcards wrote:
"Oops! This item could not be found. Here are some similar products" which is posted on suspended stores.

I click on her items, too and I get the Oops message.
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seams if you click on, let's say - (Herbal Slimming Patch) you get the OOPS. Then next, if you click (((Original Hoodia Weight Loss Patch 30 Slimming Patches Appetite Suppressant NEW))) It lets you add to basket.

I would think you need to contact eCRATER, they will help you
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

30andbelow, I wasn't trying to be rude. When you read the eCrater terms of service the first section says, "I. Basic requirements" and lists 5 basics. Number 5 says, "If paid through PayPal/Google Checkout the sellers must ship within 5 business days after the payment clears." Your terms of service in your store says, "All Orders take 7 business days to process before being picked up for shipment." The terms of service on the main ecrater site has revised the statement to read "PayPal or Direct Credit Card Checkout" since eCrater now offers Stripe instead of Google Checkout. I have assumed you accept PayPal and/or Stripe. If you do and you take 7 business days to process orders, you are in violation of one of the basic requirements.

If you do not accept PayPal or Stripe, please accept my apology.

2tip3py1, if you click on any of the items displayed on 30andbelow's home page you are taken to a page with the Opps message and items from other sellers. I believe you clicked on the product from another seller which is why you were able to place it in a cart.
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you might be right. I just read the issue and thought I'd check if I could place an item in the cart. I'll look at it again. I just love eCRATER.
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeap, you're right. Everyday I live; I try to learn. I learnt something new today. Interesting
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have apparently contacted eCRATER over the weekend when they are most likely taking a well earned rest as they are a small staff and very good about helping out.

Along with what Sheila said, you also mention that you don't ship on Saturday or Sunday which my math tells me that would extend your shipping time by another 2+ days especially if there is a Monday holiday. Depending on where you are shipping from especially in these days of Pandemic, mail is taking longer so as a person running a business you should be wanting to ship quicker not taking a week or more to ship. Most people expect their order within a week from buying it. They don't expect that it even hasn't shipped within a week.

None of your categories have anything listed in them. Since we can not see the whole description of your products you may be running into trouble with those as well, such as your herbal slimming patch. You can not claim effectiveness of a product without the testing to back you up and having the FDA approving your product. Which it may very well have been done, but I seriously doubt that any patch you can put on your skin will slim you down - at least not permanently. You had stated that "
Quote:
the only other thing I am selling is clothes, and home goods
Make-up and slimming patches are NOT home goods.

Nobody is trying to be rude here. You asked questions and people have tried to answer them. You may not have liked the answers, but many here on this forum have learned to pay attention when Sheila answers a question as she knows a lot and has a lot of answers.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to take out all that customer junk from the homepage.

What you want is keywords of stuff you sell, so when a person types in "DVD" and other keywords for your stuff. Build it into the home page text so the search engines will find words that you want to be found. (for your stuff)

Like "shipping" has nothing to do with "XXXXXXXXXXX" product, and so on.

All the customer stuff should be in terms or the FAQ

You can add a few things but the, first words, matter the most.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: