eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Listing custom t-shirts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fashionglam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:27 pm    Post subject: Listing custom t-shirts Reply with quote

I just started selling on ecrater but now I want to include custom T-shirts as well. Please in what category will be best to list my T-shirts without UPC? Any help is appreciated.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does not matter what category of at least your own categories, that you put them under. If you will not have a UPC for your google attributes then you use 'Identifier_exists:false' for them.
Fashionglam

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
It does not matter what category of at least your own categories, that you put them under. If you will not have a UPC for your google attributes then you use 'Identifier_exists:false' for them.

I have used Identifier _exists: false and it keeps saying no messing attributes for upc and brand. Should I just ignore the error messages on brand and upc?
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A custom T-shirt would not have a brand or upc, you would need to use identifier_exists with a value of false.

NOTE: The attribute title identifier_exists MUST be entered in all lower case letters with an underscore between the two words and NO spaces before the title or between the words. The notice stating you need a brand and upc is an automated message that will remain until eCRATER gets notice back from Google Shopping that it was accepted. It can that 4 to 6 weeks for the message to go away. After you have entered identifier_exists correctly with a value of false, simply ignore the message.

There are other attributes required for the clothing category. If you need help with those, just ask. Always glad to help a fellow seller.
Fashionglam

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheilaDeesPostcards wrote:
A custom T-shirt would not have a brand or upc, you would need to use identifier_exists with a value of false.

NOTE: The attribute title identifier_exists MUST be entered in all lower case letters with an underscore between the two words and NO spaces before the title or between the words. The notice stating you need a brand and upc is an automated message that will remain until eCRATER gets notice back from Google Shopping that it was accepted. It can that 4 to 6 weeks for the message to go away. After you have entered identifier_exists correctly with a value of false, simply ignore the message.

There are other attributes required for the clothing category. If you need help with those, just ask. Always glad to help a fellow seller.

Thanks a lot. I truly appreciate your time and assistance.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about putting the capital I in identifier. I know it isn't supposed to have a capital letter. I have not been feeling real good for much of the past week.

Sheila, Many of my older patterns that I have the identifier exists on, have never lost their red exclamation mark, in years of having them fixed. I especially notice it when I get a sale of the item! Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: