eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello Everyone
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thank you very much for your information, it's very helps.

You are very welcome. As a long time seller here, I am one of many sellers here that want to see eCRATER prosper and grow and that can only be done by making sure that this is a marketplace that doesn't tolerate illegal activity in the sense of reselling items that need permission, by not selling counterfeit items, etc. I personally once found a seller with obvious faked Nike shoes which could have this whole venue torn down if not dealt with. I don't think I have ever been near a Nike shoe personally, but I know enough about the company that they would rather destroy 1000 pairs of shoes than to try to sell them with some sort of writing on the back of the heel that wasn't spelled correctly! Granted I do not spend my days looking for people to turn in, that was just a fluke at that time.

I do like helping people, but I have poor health and trying to do all of what I need to both for my stores and at home wears me out. This is why if a newbie seller writes to me through the question system asking for private help, I can't do it unless they want to fork over some serious money - LOL! However, a very good friend, that on the 31st we will have known each other 50 years, mentored me into selling online. I try to pay that back by helping others. Most of us, at least I sure do, need the money we earn here to make it financially so I am happy to help those that need it. This has been such a rough year for the whole world and giving some advice to help out someone else is just a nice thing to do. Very Happy

I realize that this is addressed to you, but it is just a general message for those that wonder why I try to help if needed. Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zilk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Quote:
Thank you very much for your information, it's very helps.

You are very welcome. As a long time seller here, I am one of many sellers here that want to see eCRATER prosper and grow and that can only be done by making sure that this is a marketplace that doesn't tolerate illegal activity in the sense of reselling items that need permission, by not selling counterfeit items, etc. I personally once found a seller with obvious faked Nike shoes which could have this whole venue torn down if not dealt with. I don't think I have ever been near a Nike shoe personally, but I know enough about the company that they would rather destroy 1000 pairs of shoes than to try to sell them with some sort of writing on the back of the heel that wasn't spelled correctly! Granted I do not spend my days looking for people to turn in, that was just a fluke at that time.

I do like helping people, but I have poor health and trying to do all of what I need to both for my stores and at home wears me out. This is why if a newbie seller writes to me through the question system asking for private help, I can't do it unless they want to fork over some serious money - LOL! However, a very good friend, that on the 31st we will have known each other 50 years, mentored me into selling online. I try to pay that back by helping others. Most of us, at least I sure do, need the money we earn here to make it financially so I am happy to help those that need it. This has been such a rough year for the whole world and giving some advice to help out someone else is just a nice thing to do. Very Happy

I realize that this is addressed to you, but it is just a general message for those that wonder why I try to help if needed. Very Happy

I am very touched and salute what you do to always help others.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: