eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi, anyone interested in 3D printed sculptures?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaswtt

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:07 pm    Post subject: Hi, anyone interested in 3D printed sculptures? Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I just opened my store about a month ago. Still no sales but I’m curious what you think of it.

My store can be visited at http://vaswtt.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome. Are you promoting your store on social media? Also with only 8 items and some of them obscure, such as Rupert Murdoch ( maybe I am missing something, but why would anyone want a bust of him?) you are going to have a very hard time getting people to your store. 8 listings out of the millions (billions ?) current listed online, these will most likely end up on the bottom of a search list.

I did a Google search for 'Tommy Lee Jones Bust' and got back 9,780,000 results. The actual views, I have no idea how many were there. One had a bust similar to yours that they were selling for $4.79. When I zoomed in on your photo of his bust, it looks as if it has lots of bits that need to be cleaned off of it. If you want to get a good price, you have to make that special effort. If I bought it and it came to me all raggedy looking like that, I would want a refund. His face looks worse than Death Valley (Space Cowboys). I'm not trying to discourage you, but you did ask what we thought.

There have been several newbies or people having problems getting selling that I have written an extensive amount of help which you can read and do what is pertinent to you and your store. I don't have the time to rewrite it all over again. You will find them in this same thread. I hope that helps.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: