eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google shopping attributes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndroidRetailWorld

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:45 pm    Post subject: Google shopping attributes Reply with quote

I noticed another seller was selling a domain name, and I have one that I think could be put to great use, so I listed it in my store http://AndroidRetailWorld.eCrater.com.
The domain name is BlackboardsMatter.com (domain name only no website)...and my question is regarding attributes...I listed the brand name as AndroidRetailWorld, but I dont know how to list a UPC attribute...I realize I can make up my own MPN...but is all this really necessary?

Someone please advise, or better yet purchase the domain and put it to great use...

Sincerely,
William Frye
AndroidRetailWorld.com
Clientresponsedept@androidlifestyle.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only Google Attribute you need to use is identifier_exists with a value of No. Just make sure the title is all lower case and there is an underscore between the 2 words. The attribute of brand should be deleted.
AndroidRetailWorld

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:38 am    Post subject: Google shopping attributes Reply with quote

Thanks for the help. I was getting disgusted because I was getting the vaunted "you are losing traffic" admonition from the censorship "over-warlords" so I deleted the item just to stay afloat with the traffic I am getting. But it was getting the most hits out of all my product listings. So I am going to give it another shot, but I'll use your advice. Again, Thanks.

Successfully,

William Frye
Client Response Team
AndroidRetailWorld.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: