eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

PayPal Shipping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:55 am    Post subject: PayPal Shipping Reply with quote

I have been using PP shipping to print my address labels for non-PP paid orders. However this morning, the link to shipping is absent from the PP first page. Anyone with a clue as to what might have happened?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it bookmarked -
https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. It just seemed weird that all of a sudden it was gone. As it was time to get the mail out, I decided to try Pirate Ship which worked splendidly! Not a lot of pages to wait for it to load, no trouble at all. I may use them all the time for Stripe orders.
pickychicky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link I always used is https://www.paypal.com/shipnow (the single label creator)
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same bookmarked link as Picky, but both links go to the same page. That's the link I use if I'm shipping something from my personal PayPal account.

If I'm shipping an order I always use the MultiOrder Shipping, even if I'm only shipping one item. PayPal auto loads the customer's name and address so I don't have to add it to the label. The link for the MultiOrder Shipping is https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk-ship
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have always been able to find the link from the front page and had used it the day before.

I was surprised and very pleased at how easy it was to use Pirate Ship! Hardly needed to fill in a thing. There weren't pages and pages of stuff to fill out either. I will be keeping that one on my back burner for sure.
pickychicky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
I was surprised and very pleased at how easy it was to use Pirate Ship! Hardly needed to fill in a thing. There weren't pages and pages of stuff to fill out either. I will be keeping that one on my back burner for sure.

Oh yeah, love them! I use them for all of my dad's business stuff and their personal stuff because neither has a PP account.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: