eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Lets see the older store without updates
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elpereles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked the older store in the 1rst topic with a random item. It looks like the items are not in the eCrater Marketplace search. So I'm not sure the idea to still have these Ghost Stores.

Here is someone don't update his/her store for a year. I believe they aren't going back. You will begin to see feedback saying "No item received".
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
pickychicky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had the thought of just adding a "Last Login:" date so customers can still see if shop changes have been made, but also know whether the seller is actually around.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpereles wrote:
I checked the older store in the 1rst topic with a random item. It looks like the items are not in the eCrater Marketplace search. So I'm not sure the idea to still have these Ghost Stores.

That store has not been updated in 15 years. It very well may still have a defunct connection to Google Checkout. The payment method only shows Money Order. The FAQ specifically says they do not use PayPal. It also has no FB. If they only accept manual payments is FB possible ? For whatever reason, I assume it is quite abandoned, but has done nothing to earn a suspension.

Any outside hits is likely from older social media links.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cosmic. You are right. I don't think you can have feedback unless you pay by PP/Stripe as the payment triggers the eCRATER note about feedback to the buyer.
elpereles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For whatever reason, I assume it is quite abandoned, but has done nothing to earn a suspension.

A suspension is something temporary. For these Ghost Stores, I believe if they don't even have a sale. They must be erase. But I don't how eCrater pays their server.

Now suspension for inactivity. I believe that eCrater need something for it. But no so extreme like Webstore.com. In Webstore every 2 weeks you get a message. If you don't login after the 3rd email. They just put on hold all your items.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: