eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Help me!! my feed status :(((

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JeanShipping

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:28 am    Post subject: Help me!! my feed status :((( Reply with quote

Hello... The store I am selling normally suddenly has an error "There is no Google feed for your store. This generally means the following:

. Please contact us to see what the problem might be"

Who has ever been, please give me instructions. thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To contact Ecrater, look on the Ecrater.com home page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see the word "Contact." Click this and it will tell you how to send an email to them about your feed.

You are probably missing the attributes for your items.
To add an attribute click on the g button next to your item under "Products."
You need brand, upc numbers and maybe some more attributes.
Look at "Promote my Store" on the left side of your admin screen. It is under "More Options." It will give you some information on attributes.

Last edited by lastade-designs on Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
JeanShipping

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the reply. I sent it 3 weeks ago and got an answer from ecrater saying
"Hello,
Thank you for your email. Your store and items are located here:

https://jeanshipping.ecrater.com/

Sincerely,"

But not active yet. Thanks.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store looks active but you only have the one item. It says add to cart so that means if someone wishes to buy it they may buy it.

You need to fill out your other information - Your welcome information logo, Faqs, Terms, About pages. That information is under "Texts and Colors."
JeanShipping

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is working normally but not currently on google shopping. And the Google Feed is inactive. Sad
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a seller like you and only know that if you do not have the correct attributes you will not be seen. I am guessing.
Is the game the only thing you are selling right now? There may not be enough information in your title for them to pick it up.
Are you selling the game or a code for the game? You have to be more specific in your description and title and tell exactly what you are selling.
The title has 100 spaces so describe what a buyer would look for if looking for your product. Your description needs what you are selling described better such as "This is a game for the Nintendo Switch. It comes brand new in a box.
Most gamers already know the story of a game so you don't need a lot of information on that.
Some gamers only sell codes. I don't know if it is legal to do that. If it is code say so. Tell them how they will receive a download for the code. You may not be getting this fed to Google because of the scams going on where people are dropshipping the game. Do you have the actual game?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know a thing about video games. I've never played one and most likely never will. However, I do know other things. You may have trouble with your attributes. If you have you administration page open and you see the listing, does it have a red exclamation point next to it? If so it means there is a problem. Have you clicked on the G button? It should tell you what is needed in the attributes. Fill those items in. It could be that your attributes are correct, if so you need to see if something else is bugging Google.

I can't find it in Google Shopping or Google organic, but remember, Google organic has almost 3 million results and I don't look past the first three pages. But your store doesn't look finished even though you have been selling for awhile. Incidentally, I would suggest that you remove your address from your About page. Most of us do whatever we can to not let our actual address out. Great way to attract scammers and phishers.

Anyhow, you have a 'store' with currently one item in it. I don't know if you have been selling long enough to use a higher advertising level, but that might help. Much about your store that would give buyers confidence to shop with you is missing. Your feedback is terrible. Your listing doesn't include what would be relevant info such as has been previously mentioned here by other posters. In trying to see if I could find your listing, I noted that you have your item listed for $20-40 MORE than most other sellers. Why would someone want to pay your price, when they can get it from their local WM? And know that they are for sure getting a brand new item. You state that yours is new, yet you have a photo of the inside of the packaging showing the disc. This tells me that you are trying to sell an opened package that you can no longer claim is new as the sealing plastic wrap is gone. At best you should be calling it new, other. Then state in the description that while the package has been opened, it has never been used, etc.

Also with currently only one item in your store it would be as hard to find it by searching as finding a snowflake in Hawaii in July. You obviously had some great sales earlier this year as you have lots of feedback for one month's worth of selling. Way more than I have for what I have been selling for the same month. I'm not sure what is up with that, but when all your other items were selling, had you gone back and tweaked listings or in the case of this one, have you changed anything on your site that would signal the bots to look at your store again. If you haven't done anything with your store for a month, you probably don't have any changes that would signal a bot visit. I try to tweak something daily in my store (other than on the weekend) plus adding new items to keep the bots busy. You can't just list something and expect it to sell without the work.

Hope some of this might give you some helpful ideas on what to look at. If you plan to continue selling, I would suggest that you list some more inventory, so that you are more visible to shoppers.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: