eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My items do not show up in search.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Security-Signs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:38 pm    Post subject: My items do not show up in search. Reply with quote

https://security-signs.ecrater.com/

I have 3 video games for sale. But when I search for any of them, they will never show up in the search. I have had google attributes (brand, UPC) for months.

Has anyone experienced this before or know of a solution?

Thank you,
Ben
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like you have been suspended. I am not sure why because I do not sell video games. You may have to have permission to sell them from the manufacturer.

Use the contact button for Ecrater on their main page at Ecrater.com. It is down at the bottom on the right hand side. Send them a message asking what your next step should be to get your suspension revoked. It will take a few days but they will email you back and let you know what you should do.
Security-Signs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank for the response.

When I messaged support about it, they said my account wasn't suspended. I told them my items do not show up in searches. They said they can't comment on search results.

When I view my store from another browser and not logged in, I can see the store, and even add items to a cart for purchase. So, to me it doesn't look like a suspended account.
Security-Signs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be very weird if eCrater needed me to get permission from Nintendo to sell my own game. There is over 60,000 items for sale in the video game category. I would be very surprised if any of those sellers got written permission from Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft to sell their own games.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the other sellers will weigh in. When I clicked on your link I see the three games. When I clicked on the game it says "Oops! This item could not be found. Here are some similar products." That indicates that the item has been suspended.

I would still contact them and ask what is wrong.
Security-Signs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://security-signs.ecrater.com/p/37470332/captain-toad-treasure-tracker-for-nintendo

Ok. I emailed myself this link and tried to open it up through Gmail on my phone. It does give me the "Oops" message. But it is weird that in Chrome and Edge, I can view this link above correctly and even add the item to my cart.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in the chrome browser. I think it is weird that you are suspended if you are just selling used games. I can only guess but the Ecrater staff will be able to tell you what is wrong. Did you read through their terms and conditions and see anything that might have caused the suspension?
cosmicray

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lastade-designs wrote:
Maybe the other sellers will weigh in. When I clicked on your link I see the three games. When I clicked on the game it says "Oops! This item could not be found. Here are some similar products." That indicates that the item has been suspended.
It does appear to be suspended. Those three are likely the only three listings.
elpereles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to ask. Do you try testing the checkout with your own store?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am seeing it looking as suspended as well. It may not even be what you are selling but you could be asking for a not allowed payment type. Things like that. As we can't see your listings, we can't even begin to guess what might be the problem. Like if you don't have an amount for the cost of shipping, so it looks free until they look at the listing and it says to email your address for the correct shipping amount. Your listing has to be complete with the shipping included before it goes live.

These are just some things that could be potential problems, but since we can't see any of that, we can't give you any worthwhile advice only suggestions for things to check for.

Even if you weren't suspended, or whatever is going on, with only 3 items listed, you are barely a nanodrop in the ocean of items for sale on the internet. Bing doesn't promote anything but new listings, Google organic is going to most likely have you on page 400,000. On Google shopping, the Zelda game has a listing with 100+ other sellers, many of which have their price for a NEW game less than what you are charging. And then again some eBay seller has it NEW for $11,200.00!!! Shocked I have managed to live my life, all 65 years, without ever playing a video game, so I don't have any clue about them other than what I see.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i get the OOPS page also. Are you checking used when you listed the videos?
Expressunlocks0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:50 am    Post subject: I am having a similar issue. Reply with quote

I cannot find my products when I search for them on ecrater.com but I am able to find them using the link to my store. I am also able to checkout and order the items. Why don't they show up when I search for them?
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Expressunlocks - your store is suspended. Please read the terms and conditions for this site. You will have to contact Ecrater to talk with them why you are suspended.
Expressunlocks0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the information. How would I know my store is suspended? And for what reason?
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Expressunlocks0 wrote:
Thanks for the information. How would I know my store is suspended? And for what reason?
If you go your store as a customer and click on a product, the page says Oops! This item could not be found. Here are some similar products and there are products shown from other eCrater sellers. If you are going to the home page of your store from a bookmark, your computer may be pulling the page from your computer cache.

The sellers here in the community (including the moderators) can not see the inside administration side of your store and we can not see your products. You will need to review all the Terms of service and contact eCrater from their contact link on the home page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: