eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My items aren’t showing up!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iBox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:19 am    Post subject: My items aren’t showing up! Reply with quote

I did a little research here and found that it is linked to account suspension. Please help how to reach ecrater and claim that my store is authentic and there was no need for account suspension at the first place.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the ecrater.com home page, bottom right corner, there is a button called contact. Click on that and you can explain to them what issue you need help with. It will take a few days for them to get back to you but they will.

If you are wondering what terms you violated in order to be suspended, click on the button called terms. It is in the same area of the home page.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store, of course, is authentic as it was opened here on eCRATER. Most likely what they are likely looking for, especially with such a big name brand item, is that you have proper permission from Apple to sell their products and that the products you are selling are authentic.

Many large companies do not allow just anyone to sell their products. They want to be sure that the seller is sourcing from them so that the buyers are assured of getting a product that is genuine. Some of the companies are Nike, Microsoft, etc. I don't know about Apple, but I wouldn't be surprised. Although your logo isn't in color, it may be too close to Apple's registered brand to not allow you to use it without permission.

Only my thoughts from looking at your store front which is all any of us can see.
iBox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:12 am    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

Hey, thanks for the suggestion about the logo. I have updated everything from removing every apple keyword from my products,terms,about page and meta tags in adherence to ecrater’s selling terms & conditions. Also contacted them via form to request a reactivation, let’s see when they get back
iBox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:34 am    Post subject: It’s been a week. Still Suspended. Reply with quote

Update: It’s been a week to the day that my store is suspended, i have update everything in my store in adherence to ecrater’s terms and also contacted them via email form request to reactive my store but till now i haven’t received even a automated reply from ecrater, it’s so quiet. Please look into my store’s suspension asap.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are just sellers here. We can only make suggestions. If you are following the term then you should be reinstated.

I am sure that Ecrater will get back to you soon. They do not do automated replies. You will have a real person replying and they have a small staff.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Most likely what they are likely looking for, especially with such a big name brand item, is that you have proper permission from Apple to sell their products and that the products you are selling are authentic.

As you have not heard from them, I suspect (suspect but don't know for sure as we are only moderators for the forum, we have no power over your's or anyone else's store, we can't see in them, can't do anything with them, or know what eCRATER is having trouble with) as I mentioned at the beginning that you have to prove permission from Apple to resell your products. I don't know this for certain and while Amazon has nothing to do with eCRATER, I am pretty sure that Apple products are a gated company on Amazon that you need special permission to sell them. They do this partly so Apple can't come along and sue Amazon for selling their products without permission and shut Amazon down. The same thing could happen with eCRATER.

As I said, I only suspect that this might be the problem especially if you are selling any of your things as new. If you got them in any way other than a direct from Apple purchase or an arrangement with them, you can't sell what you got as new. They should be listed as 'New, Other' on your listing and can give more details in your description, such as New, sealed box from a retail store, or an inventory reduction sale, or however you got them. I'm not sure if this will work, but something you might want to try. That way buyers can know if something is new but you didn't get it directly from Apple.

Your store is looking better by the way.
MarketTokyo

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: My items aren’t showing up! Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ MarketTokyo I assume your store is suspended also since you have added your sad faces. As the others have said, no one on the forum can fix the problem. The members of the community can only see your store as a buyer would see your store. The moderators are NOT employees of eCrater, they are fellow sellers who have volunteered and been approved to help with the forum.

Review the sticky note at the top of this section AND review all the terms and FAQs from the home page of eCRATER. If you see your error, correct the problem, then contact the eCRATER staff from the home page of ecrater.com , explain the action you've taken and ask for your store to be released. Your information has not been deleted, only hidden while your store is suspended.

NOTE to all who get suspended, eCRATER will contact you via the email address you used when you opened your store UNLESS you have contacted them directly and requested an email change. If you change your email from your admin page, that only affects customer communications and orders. Your primary email on file with eCrater can ONLY be changed by direct contact with the eCrater staff.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Sheila for your comments.
MarketTokyo

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"SheilaDeesPostcards" why my store is suspended what reason?

i just opened new and i dont have any forbidden itim slisted

so what joke is this ?

so no terms and FAQs allowed? strange ecrater

i condacted ecrater a few times but i dont get any answer no help Sad
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheila has no idea at all why your store was suspended. She was just trying to give you a bit of advice as a very experienced poster and seller here. We moderators can not tell you either why your store was suspended. No other seller can see the inner workings of someone's store and why you might have been suspended.

Did you do what she suggested? How long ago did you contact eCRATER? Unlike other venues, they do not send out impersonal, letters written by robots. Each time you hear from eCRATER you will be hearing from an actual person. However, when it comes to a store suspension, they want that store owner to go through the eCRATER terms and see what they are doing that is not allowed. Some people seem to think that certain rules don't pertain to them, yet they do. Something as simple as not being willing to ship to all 50 states is against the rules here and so a seller could find themselves suspended.

You need to figure out what is wrong and correct it, then write to eCRATER tell them what you did and ask to be reinstated. I would also suggest reading through the many posts in this thread to read the advice that has been given. It sounds from your post that English is not your native language so you may be having trouble understanding something. Please feel free to ask what something means as many here are glad to help.

Please keep an open mind to this. Thinking from the outset that you have done nothing wrong will prevent you from seeing what wrong think you actually did.
LongIslandPawn

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 7:05 am    Post subject: You will never get a response Reply with quote

Nobody works at this company. You will never get a response. Just move on to something else. They just don't care in the least bit.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a real company with real people running it. Yes, you will get a response! I can't tell exactly when you signed up here, but 50 messages since that point is excessive. I have had all my messages responded to personally within 1-3 days. Inundating them with messages in that amount is way too many.

I have looked at your home page which is all any of us can see. Your store is suspended. So, have you read and done what is required if you are suspended? It is laid out in the first topic in this thread? It tells you what you are having problems with. You are expected to read that post, follow the guidelines, and THEN when you have fixed your store, write to the eCRATER team, tell them what you have done, and ask for reinstatement. Unless you have followed the steps they have laid out for suspended stores, They don't have anything that they should respond to.

One of the biggest reasons that I like selling here is that eCRATER treats their sellers as adults with businesses. They put you in charge of making sure your stores are up to 'code' so to speak. When I looked at your storefront, I noticed immediately that you sell only one product, laminated stickers using logos and brand names for companies. Did you make these stickers yourself and if so, do you have permission from the different companies to be reproducing their logos? I suspect that this is your biggest problem with your store and why it is suspended. If you are also using others' artwork without permission, such as the pug's stickers is another way to have a problem. This is all laid on on the post about 'read this first.

eCRATER has employed workers and they will respond if you do as they ask, but they will not hold your hand every step of the way.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: