eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Brand New still fumblin from Michigan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VintageStyleChristmas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Brand New still fumblin from Michigan Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
I'm brand new here, thanks to a gentle nudge, & lots of encouragement from the guys & gals in the motivators group...

I'm still fumbelin around, trying to figure out how things work here, but wanted to say "HI" Very Happy

I " see" some familiar faces here I think...and some that I
think I recognize... Wink
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
fancyflappers

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Neat name for your store. Had me really curious as to what you'd be selling this time of year, but you don't have anything in it yet. Sad

Welcome to e-Crater. If you need help don't hesitate to ask. Very Happy
CameoKids

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Gosh! Somebody from my home state! Reply with quote

Hello Michigan!

Just couldn't resist, it's always nice to meet someone from my home state. Where are you at in Michigan? I was born and raised just outside of Battle Creek Michigan for the first 26 years of my life, at a place called Fine Lake. We were 45 min from Grand Rapids, 30 min from Kalamzoo and 30 min from Battle Creek. Grew up in the country where all the corn fields and farmers were, but also on a large lake. I was a real nature girl back in the day. Great way to be raised. Miss it alot. Now live in Florida, Tampa area. Love it here to and am happy. Anyway, good luck here and hope I get to know you. Who knows, maybe we already do! Smile.
plussizelingerie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you made it!
tomatedepingles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: VintageStyleChristmas Reply with quote

i cant wait to see what you will put up in your store!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: