eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello from new store owners!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abbashouse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Hello from new store owners! Reply with quote

We just wanted to shortly introduce ourselves and say hi to the ecrater community!

We were on the 'bay and the recent changes made us look elsewhere. I signed up for a store, chose the colors and inserted one item. I got busy and did not do anything further. To my amazement, someone purchased that one item! The storefront still had the "insert your pic here" stuff on it, too!

Needless to say, I seriously decided to utilize ecrater! I finished setting up that store and opened another one for my dad's stuff. This is great! I really love the clean lines of design on the store fronts.

Thanks for a great venue!
BestNutritionDepot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello,

Welcome to eCrater. I've only been here for a little over a week myself and I made my first sale yesterday! (eBay didn't get those fees, ha!)

The people are really nice and helpful.

Your store and your items look great.

Much more success to you!

Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
jsdecals

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: newbie too! Reply with quote

HI, I am new here too. have been o nthe auction site a long time, and although have had a fair amount of success, the fees are hard to swallow.
my store is a work in progress but I am amazed that someone got a sale right away on just one item! May I ask how you accomplished this? I am trying to figure out how to get customers to my store here....any help would be greatly appreciated and much luck to all! Mr. Green
wahm922

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome everyone!
bevshuggablesplus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Welcome all Newbies to eCrater! Bev
abbashouse

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for your kind welcomes!

jskecals,

I really did not do anything to get this sale and that is why it surprised me, especially since I had only one item in the store. I deal with older glass and china, so probably someone was looking for that particular item just at that time.

I have been starting to submit my site name to all the search engines I can find. There is a great thread on here dealing with just that! Now, if I can finish stocking the store! LOL!
relaxedatrachels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Abbashouse - I see that you have some blue willow in your store, and I've added you to my bookmarks (wish list lol). Welcome to ecrater!

Rachel
abbashouse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

relaxedatrachels,

Your store is very nice! I am eyeing your amythest...my personal collecting favorite right now!

I hope everyone has a fantastic week! I am in and out and may not visit the boards for a few days, but I am certainly glad to meet everyone and share ideas and visit as many stores as possible!

Here to lots of sales for everyone!! Smile Smile Smile (where's that toasting glass icon?) Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: