eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Click Add Button on Add Products and Nothing Happens

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
funandfunkybaubles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Click Add Button on Add Products and Nothing Happens Reply with quote

The listing page is no problem with one exception. When I click the add button, nothing happens. Nothing at all. I have carefully filled out each and every box (about 10 different times) and have turned off my pop-up blocker. All the other buttons work except that one. Help! Thanks!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
funandfunkybaubles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: and Reply with quote

I'm on 3 other sites, been selling online for 9 years and haven't had this problem. Just to let you know I have a little experience in posting listings, and I've tried the obvious. Thanks again!
poopsheet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I don't know what that could be. I don't know if it could even be a hidden/forgotten pop-up blocker because the link should take you to a new page within the same window.

I know this may seem basic but I just want to make sure -- you're not getting any kind of error message in red at the top of the page?
funandfunkybaubles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Thanks for the response. No error message. No nothing. When I click cancel, I get a new window. When I click preview, a new window. I click ADD and NOTHING. I get the little hand as it hovers over the button, but when I click it, NADA. It's not a question of it taking time to load, I have broadband and there's no progress of any kind, no nothing on the address bar, nothing on the toolbar. It's just as if I never clicked it. Really weird. I've restarted the computer, cleared the cache, cookies, etc., etc. all the normal stuff. Nothing.

I'm so dang frustrated by this. I have to add my listings one at a time because each piece is different, I have SO much to do! I don't want to give up but I need the brick wall removed!

Thanks for any help!
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you by any chance list a test item??
Test items are not allowed unless the store is on hold.

I suggest you go to www.ecrater.com and click on contact us and let them know about the problem you are having.
timeflowson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have noticed that my little mistakes will cause me problems. Two that I make constantly is: forgetting to add a weight amount and leaving a space or two on the beginning of my title (my hurried cut and paste job)

I usually get a red message at the top of the page though, so not sure why you are having your problems.
funandfunkybaubles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey thanks everybody. I tried the test auction thing (thanks B & T) to find out if a particular field was ticking it off and I found it. It doesn't like it when I try to download the thumbnail photo from my website. It won't budge. When it's uploaded from my computer, it takes it no problem. Goofy.

Whew! Thanks everyone! Without your advice, I wouldn't have figured it out. You're the greatest!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: