eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

how did you first find ecrater?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StillLifeMiniatures

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found info on Ecrater on ebay forums. I still have my store there as well, but I'm spending more than I'm making.I'll will give it through the holdiay season before I close that one. I've had no sales here, but at least it's not costing me anything but time.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Atdanisesden

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: I followed the yellow brick road Reply with quote

Yep just like fun cool col. Laughing I joined some yahoo groups to see if someone might be interested in buying my things.And to look up prices cause I was going to put things on flea bay.But every one was selling and of no help to me.So I checked their stores for information.Well I got lucky because I wrote down ecrater and foung the site.I didn't know it was free!and I was still leary because I need to sell to make some money( we are broke!!)My husband has tried to sell one of our trucks 3 times on ebay and never met the reserve Confused That caused more money to be lost. Really the truck is a 2000 ford ranger and the reserve was 5,000.Go figure.So back to how I found ya all..I had looked to try to add some items on yahoo local that is free (but) I couldn't up load my photos.I am just sooo thankful I did find your sight and to boot you and everyone here are great to help so you don't have to do it your self!!Some of you even checked out my site for me to give good advice and I took it thanks
bookboutique

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read about it in the inkfrog forums... a bunch of great new people came over to IF from sparedollar with invaluable board participation and advice... a huge THANKS to all of you! Very Happy

Best wishes on a GREAT selling season to everyone!

Raia Smile
yellowrose

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: how did you first find ecrater? Reply with quote

I think I first heard about eCrater was through Powersellersunite (PSU).
familyboutique

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: re: how did you first find ecrater? Reply with quote

I first learned about ecrater from a forum..Glad I found it. Laughing
LynnaVicOriginals

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: How I got here Reply with quote

I won 2 lots of stuffed animals (on that auction site no one likes to name) from someone in New Mexico. I'll spare you all the details but will tell you we discovered completely by accident we have similar lives and have had an e-mail relationship ever since. I'm in Ontario Canada! Ah...the power of the internet! Anyway...my friends have been encouraging me to get a website up and running but I didn't want to spend the money or figure out how to design one. My new friend in New Mexico & I were whining about the costs of auction sites etc and said there must be a better way! She found ecrater! I was skeptical and read the forums for hours trying to find 'the catch'. Clearly I liked what I saw and the atmosphere of ecrater so here I am and I'm thrilled!

And that's the story of how I found ecrater.
Take care all! Vickie
fancyflappers

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I read about eCrater in the AuctionBytes newsletter. Very Happy
timekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found eCrater when someone on the Bead & Button forum posted a url for it.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: