eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seamless-Switchplates

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

My name's Melanie. My husband and I live in the beautiful state of Alaska. I sell handcrafted switchplates, dresser knobs & fan pulls. It's alot of work and alot of fun!

Soon my husband will have a ecrater store of his own selling incredible exotic incenses and perfumes not found in the U.S.! We'll see how it goes.

We wish everyone success on ecrater!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
fancyflappers

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Melanie. I have run across and admired your products many times. I love being amongst sellers with unique items. Wishing you success here too. Very Happy
JewelryDesignsByCher

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Melanie ~ I'll reeeeally be looking forward to the incense & oils... I'm a huge fan (holdover from the 60's maybe, lol) of the "good" stuff, which is very hard to find.

I used to purchase my favorite scents in quantity from an Austin based dealer I found at the TX Renaissance Fest, but they don't seem to be there any longer, and I sorely miss my Patchouli & Spirit sticks Cool

Let us know when he's up & running... you may have a regular customer here! Wink Cher
emptyingthecupboards

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello! Reply with quote

Seamless-Switchplates wrote:
My name's Melanie. My husband and I live in the beautiful state of Alaska. I sell handcrafted switchplates, dresser knobs & fan pulls. It's alot of work and alot of fun!

Soon my husband will have a ecrater store of his own selling incredible exotic incenses and perfumes not found in the U.S.! We'll see how it goes.

We wish everyone success on ecrater!
Howdy! My son and I just saw the movie with the sled dogs. It's late and I can't remember the name of it but we loved it. We have a jug to save our change, we are going on a cruise to Alaska some day. Good luck with your store, and good luck to hubby too.
firechief790

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile well i would be interested in seeing your switchplates & stuff so what is your site address within ecrater.com have a house orginally built in the 1900 so would like to see what you have
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

firechief790 wrote:
Smile well i would be interested in seeing your switchplates & stuff so what is your site address within ecrater.com have a house orginally built in the 1900 so would like to see what you have

click on the www box at the bottom of the posting and you can see their ecrater store
Seamless-Switchplates

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone!

Quote:
Howdy! My son and I just saw the movie with the sled dogs. It's late and I can't remember the name of it but we loved it. We have a jug to save our change, we are going on a cruise to Alaska some day. Good luck with your store, and good luck to hubby too.
How cool is that? I live in AK but we've never taken the cruise. That will be a blast for you and your son!

Quote:
well i would be interested in seeing your switchplates & stuff so what is your site address within ecrater.com have a house orginally built in the 1900 so would like to see what you have
Thanks firechief.

I sell mostly childrens themes so I don't think my items would interest you in your 1900's home but please take a peek anyway.

Cher, I'll definitely post back when he's up and running. He won't be selling patchouli or spirit sticks. He'll be offering bakhours and ouds which are far better in my opinion :0)
firechief790

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy actually i have taken a good look at your stuff have a grand child on the way so i am interested in some of your items haven't shown them to the rest of the family yet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: