eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

No sales on ecrater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnnasHomeDecor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: No sales on ecrater Reply with quote

Hi: I have started my shop since Jan.2006. I haven't had any sale yet. I do have watchers. I did promote my store but nothing is happening. What do you think is the reason. Thanks. Anna
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: No sales on ecrater Reply with quote

AnnasHomeDecor wrote:
Hi: I have started my shop since Jan.2006. I haven't had any sale yet. I do have watchers. I did promote my store but nothing is happening. What do you think is the reason. Thanks. Anna

First, I got to ask --- how do you know you have watchers?
I think you might mean you have HITS which only means someone looked at the item

SUGGESTIONS -
Remove the retail price. Retail price of $12.99 and it will cost me $8.55 to get the item in my hands is not really a bargain worth telling about.

Put in the description that it is NEW with tages - if that's the case. I know you check the new item box but that's up there with the other info and not really seen when buyers are reading the description

If you hits are registering at 50 on at least some items then I think you META TAGS are ok. If not, you need to work on them.
There is a thread here somewhere with great info about Meta Tags and great places to see how good your tags are. Also to see what keywords get the most searches.

Have you submited your URL to the search engines?
I searched your title
Tapestry Upholstery Fabric, Chair Panel MOTHER + CHILD
in MSN and didn't find you.
Also searched in yahoo and didn't find you.
Consider submitting your URL again.
I get most of my website hits from yahoo and MSN. I can't compete with the Big Boys with deep pockets to PAY Google to get a better ranking there.

Appears by looking in Froogle that you have the same items (at least the few I looked at on ebay). Your ebay price is $24.99 with $2.75 shipping but your ecrater.com price is $24.95 with $3.00 shipping. so you are competiting against yourself.

You state
Quote:
I did promote my store but nothing is happening.

What DID you do?
Promoting your store is a never ending job.
Have you done free classified ads?
Have you joined any home decorating groups or post on home decorating forums?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: