eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Is it our future?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WorkmansWood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Is it our future? Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me if using html is in Ecrater's future. I can't use the feedback or tracking links to inform or research where people are coming from. Do anyone really have any knowledge about this? Crying or Very sad

Thanks
Rosemary
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thought of HTMl is a dead issue. Somewhere on these boards Dimitar states that there will not be HTML on this site. He did mention that he is working on something. BUT hey, we all got to give him time to do whatever improvement / changes he is working on because obviously, this site is not his income!

To use something like site meter or sell-a-thon or statcounter with your ecrater store I suggest you have a domain name with a web page. You put the HTML coding on that web page and then link the page to your ecrater.com store.
Of course this won't tell you about everyone, because your items on froogle will go directly to your store and not to your web page. BUT it might give you some idea.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: