eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Why can a suspended store open a new one??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweet-n-sassyink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Why can a suspended store open a new one?? Reply with quote

How is it possible for a store that is suspended allowed to open a new store.
I am sorry, but it doesn't look good for the legitimate sellers here on ecrater.

I had a customer purchase from me and this so called seller and then they up and left. I have been tracking them for sometime now because they are known to copy wording/text from descriptions. I have worked hard to do what I do!!!!!!!

All they do is open a new store and delete a few letters from their name!

Sorry, but I had to vent!!!!!
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you on this one. On paying sites you assume it is greed. Here it is probably lack of manpower.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because how would anyone know? You use a different name, a different IS addy, a diiferent email.
NO WAY to know you are the same person.

All you can do is report them, they will be suspended again. Then watch for them to return and report them again.
Maybe they will get tired and give up.
sweet-n-sassyink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI BTMC,

I know that there is really no way to watch for them. I just had to vent. They are the same people I IM'd you about.

My customer contacted them directly about a previous order they placed with a previous name and they denied being them - which is completely BS because I have been tracking them. So now she is out her $ and no product. I am now doing the product (print job) at no cost to her as a favor. (No pun intended - they were favor tags, HAHAH)

I actually sent a message to ecrater and let them know. Thank goodness they are suspended again! Still have a store - but all the items have disappeared. They are in for a bit of trouble though. Unfortunately, it was not me that they were copying the descriptions from this time - it was a friendly competitor, that I know, that is VERY serious about copyright issues with their text and are consulting their attorney as we speak Sad

I don't wish anything bad on them - I actually feel VERY sorry for them. For them to portray themselves as creative people - they need to steal other's ideas, text wording etc. - that's not very creative at all!

I definitely believe in Karma. What goes around, come around. I am just hoping that not too many people get scammed from them - it's just not fair.

Thanks again for letting me vent! I hope the fall is good selling for everyone.

If anyone is interested in personalized invitations or favors - drop me a line or visit my ever expanding store at www.Sweet-n-SassyInk.com
back

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am new here and am going around to see how to open my store. Your post is very confusing because you are selling Counterfeit Designer Items.

You are using license characters which are not allow to duplicate by noone. You have also provided very low customer service you feedback is very low and negative feedback people asking for order to be cancel.

If this is how you people do business and help one another GOD HELP US!

Maybe it is me but I do understand Disney will not allow for you to use their graphics for your tshirts or other items you do sell in your store. I am going to see if this is possible maybe am wrong let me email them.

What is not allowed to post?

Body parts & organs

Pirated materials and products

Copyrighted Materials (images & texts)
[Don't use images and text from other websites without a permission]

Counterfeit Designer Items (replicas or imitation of designer products, incl. "inspired by" type of items)
[Let's be considerate of other companies brand names]

Fake Documents

Illegal Goods and Services

Personal Information about another individual

Prescription Drugs

Prostitution

Currency Exchanges

The same or very similar content several times (even in different categories)
[Don't try to flood the marketplace with the same or similar item listed many times]

Miscategorization
[Make sure you chose the right global category when you add/edit your products]

Meaningless title & description
[Name and describe properly your products]

Test items unless your store is put on-hold
[If you are still working on your store use the on-hold option]

Free items and items with prices that are not "real"

Pre-order items
sweet-n-sassyink

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. I am assuming you were directing that post to me??

The seller I was talking about was scamming customers by taking orders and then splitting after being paid. I have never done that.

As far as Disney, I am allowed to use them if there are to be used for personal purposes like birthday invitations, etc. and not to be used for businesses! And I make sure that I use there copyright ifo on all my printed invitations just like Carlson Craft etc. (Which I belong to) And I don't do t-shirts.....that's not me. I have been thinking about it though.

As far as my feedback - when Google launched Google earth, things starting happening to my Gmail as well as Google checkout, resulting in less than perfect service. I was just as frustrated as they were. I was notified of the problem from some of my buyers and placed an info explanation on my contact page and while soem buyers were sympathetic - other's weren't. I respect their view.

Thanks much!
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLEASE stay on topic.

Quote:
I am sorry, but it doesn't look good for the legitimate sellers here on ecrater.

I had a customer purchase from me and this so called seller and then they up and left. I have been tracking them for sometime now because they are known to copy wording/text from descriptions. I have worked hard to do what I do!!!!!!!

sweet-n-sassyink

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a problem Smile
earthfragmentsdotcom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

banning the IP is probably the most drastic thing they can do. Unfortunately there are many ways around that.
TexasTreasures

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I'm just dumb...but I would think that selling those cards IS using the images for business....
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet-n-SassyInk wrote:
H
As far as Disney, I am allowed to use them if there are to be used for personal purposes like birthday invitations, etc. and not to be used for businesses! And I make sure that I use there copyright ifo on all my printed invitations just like Carlson Craft etc. (Which I belong to) And I don't do t-shirts.....that's not me. I have been thinking about it though.

Who gave you permission? I think you will find using them on birthday invitations means you as a mom copy an image and make invites for your kid's party. No money is exchanging hands. By selling them you are using them for business.

Here are some companies I wouldn't want to tangle with for copyright/trademark infringement. Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Chanel, Hermes and DISNEY. If you are so darn creative, create your own characters.
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AGAIN it am telling you all

the topic is --

Sweet-n-SassyInk wrote:

NOTHING ELSE!
The topic is NOT whether or not Sweet-n-SassyInk is selling illegal trademark, copyrighted items.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: