eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New to ecrater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChicagoStreetWear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: New to ecrater Reply with quote

I am new and I have to say am very impressed with ecrater! It was everything I was looking for to get my online biz started and the price was perfect. LOL
I have a question though:
How long has ecrater been around? Because when I browse around other sellers items and feedback it seems that no one is selling items. I figured this was because ecrater was just launched to the public and everyone was just getting adjusted.
Any comments on the lack of sales? Is there something I am not seeing?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
THEFlagCompany

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chicago

Lived there for 11 years, I do not miss the winters!

Today is my second week anniversary on eCrater. I am still waiting for the first sale! Maybe today Laughing

Good question you have asked, I have tried to get a read on this as well. I am sure someone will give us the answer, I think this is the second year.

There is much talk here about the new feedback and the fact that it shows the stats that you are talking about. You are right, it sure looks like people are not selling with this new feedback. I don't know why they have it. It was something that I missed when I started as the forums are about two weeks old as well.

Store looks great, good luck!
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How long has ecrater been around?

From the eCRATER.COM news page
http://www.ecrater.com/news.php

2004-09-27 first release eCrater.com was born few minutes before midnight on September 27, 2004 in Irvine, CA. We celebrated the event with a bar of a Swiss chocolate (that was all we had at that hour of the night).

I personally am celebrating my one YEAR anniversary on ecrater.com and I love it!!!

Quote:
Any comments on the lack of sales?

I am happy with my sales. Remember eCRATER.com is YOUR own webstore. YOU must advertise it. eCRATER will feed to FROGGLE but not everyone in the world uses Froggle or even has a clue what it is. ADVERTISE you store!
FEEDBACK on eCRATER.com is fairly new. It's just been around since January. So if that is what you are using to judge the lack of sales - well it just won't work.

Quote:
Is there something I am not seeing?

I don't know. What are are you looking at?
There is no way for anyone to really see the sales resulted from eCRATER.com because for example - I sold one shirt on eCRATER.com and turned that one order into an order for 12 shirts. That's a $18 sale tt turned into a $200 sale!

I lived in Chicago for the first 21 years of my life. I agree winters are too cold!!!! Hate that bone chillin cold! lol, Don't miss it at all!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: