eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile
  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   
Log inLog in

feedback; How do you leave feedback?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Judaica



Posts: 7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: feedback; How do you leave feedback? Reply with quote

I placed an order and never recieved my package. how do i leave feedback?
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
THEFlagCompany



Posts: 180

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When did you pay for your item?
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bigtallmensclothing
moderator


Posts: 21854

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: feedback; How do you leave feedback? Reply with quote

Judaica wrote:
I placed an order and never recieved my package. how do i leave feedback?


Feedback is fairly new. If your purchase was after the feedback system was put in place you should have received an email fro ecrater.com after making your paypal payment with a link to leave feedback. That's the only way you can leave it.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ecrater
forum admin


Posts: 1029

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please report the seller by filling out the contact form located at:

http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php

If the seller does not provide us with explanation his/her store will be banned or removed.

Feedback can be left only for Paypal transactions.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bigtallmensclothing
moderator


Posts: 21854

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ecrater wrote:
Please report the seller by filling out the contact form located at:

http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php

If the seller does not provide us with explanation his/her store will be banned or removed.



THAT IS GREAT TO KNOW!!!!
Keep them sellers honest and on the up and up so they don't ruin it for the rest of us!!!!
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Judaica



Posts: 7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THEFlagCompany wrote:
When did you pay for your item?

March 1st 2006 thru paypal
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bigtallmensclothing
moderator


Posts: 21854

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judaica wrote:
THEFlagCompany wrote:
When did you pay for your item?

March 1st 2006 thru paypal


You should have received an email immediately following that payment with a link to leave feedback.


Do as ecrater (owner of the site) says -
Quote:
ecrater wrote:
Please report the seller by filling out the contact form located at:

http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php

If the seller does not provide us with explanation his/her store will be banned or removed.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Judaica



Posts: 7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
Judaica wrote:
THEFlagCompany wrote:
When did you pay for your item?

March 1st 2006 thru paypal


You should have received an email immediately following that payment with a link to leave feedback.


Do as ecrater (owner of the site) says -
Quote:
ecrater wrote:
Please report the seller by filling out the contact form located at:

http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php

If the seller does not provide us with explanation his/her store will be banned or removed.


I never recieved an email
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bigtallmensclothing
moderator


Posts: 21854

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be that your ISP filters your email and threw it out as spam.

BUT please do use the contact us feature at www.ecrater.com and let them know who the seller is and what the problem is. No one likes a bad seller!
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
plussizelingerie
Guest




PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you get your item yet?

I noticed you said you paid on the 1st but posted this on the 8th. I myself ship within 48 hrs but not all sellers do. In all honesty 8 days with a weekend in between isn't that long.

Did you try and contact the seller first?

Just wondering how this turned out for you!
Back to top
fancyflappers



Posts: 650

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that's too long either. Maybe a little slow-but not outrageous. There may be a delay with the post office, maybe the seller ships once a week, etc...
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum