eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Introducing Captain Cosmos Collectibles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptCosmosCollectibles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Introducing Captain Cosmos Collectibles Reply with quote

I've had my store open a few weeks now but just thought I should introduce it. We've been on eBay for several years and opened a brick and mortar store. Not much traffic there yet but we're increasing our online sales. Sure do appreciate this opportunity to have an eCrater store. We've had lots of hits here but no sales yet. We're getting lots of ideas though from the forums.

Thanks
Andrea
Captain Cosmos Collectibls
[/img]
[/url]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
LynnaVicOriginals

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so glad you came to introduce yourself! Now we can welcome you...very important to be welcomed into a community don't you think?

Your store is great! I love the picture of the building. It could be in any small town across North America and actually reminded me of one here in Ontario (Canada). I could envision myself walking down the street and in the door which is appropriate even for an on line store! I don't have much time right now to thoroughly check out everything you have but I did take a minute or two to look around. Your terms, about and welcome page are well laid out. Awesome job all 'round!

Good luck to you and thanks for introducing yourself to us! Glad you're here!
Vickie
poopsheet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great name!
MemoryLaneCollectibles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andrea,

Your store looks great! I loved reading your "About Us" section - so very, very interesting! Also seeing the picture of your building added a great touch!! And I really do like the name of your store. You have done a very good job - all the components are there - you even added interest on your contact page - that's hard to do!!

I wish you the best of luck with your ecrater store!! Thoudh I haven't yet gotten into scrapbooking, I will most certainly be back to your very interesting store to keep up with what you add!!

Cathy
ChisumTrailMercantile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome - nice to have you aboard - Dawn
kimskorner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like your store - I'm just getting into scrapbooking so I'm sure I'll be doing some business with you.

One question though...the ebay watermark in your pictures...I was under the assumption those weren't allowed to be posted elsewhere?

I had a few that I deleted on my computer and had to get my pics from my ebay listings and was trying to make sure I remembered to remove the mark.

Does anyone know for sure what the rule is?
TexasTreasures

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, I love scrapbooking! In fact, our third bedroom is now my craft room and covered with scrapbook and altered art supplies! I will have to keep an eye on your rubber stamp listings.
Good luck with your store!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: