eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google must like Ecrater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
perfumearcade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject: Google must like Ecrater Reply with quote

Today I did a general search on Google (not Froogle) of some of the products that Google have indexed on my store. To my surprise, a lot of my products appear on the 1st page search results on Google. Im a little perplexed at this as I have only set up my store within the last month or so. Natually Im not complaining about this, Im just surprised. Has this happened to anybody else here?
poopsheet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beats me! I checked Google yesterday and only came up with one or two of my eCrater listings and I've had the store up for several months.

But the one item I remember that came up was one that I just added last week. Crazy!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google keeps changing the rules and how the game is played. I have given up attempting to please them. On MSN I come up #1 allot of the time and I place great on yahoo too. But google - lol, I can't ever seem to find me there!
cuteasabug

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Your Product Reply with quote

Your product may have a lot to do with where you are being seen. Many Big & Tall shops have closed and I know from trying to find my son clothing it is often difficult shopping.

I sell girls plus dresses that are becoming more difficult to obtain since mfg. are making less and less of them each year.

Your store is very nice and I have forwarded the link to my son.

Mary
www.cuteasabug.ecrater.com
www.cuteasabug.biz
fancyflappers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
On MSN I come up #1 allot of the time and I place great on yahoo too. But google - lol, I can't ever seem to find me there!

I have the very same problem. I consider myself lucky if I appear on the 3rd or 4th page of Google. Sad Everything else, I'm on page 1. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: