SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How and where do you get an AVATAR?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Your store looks great wahm922 but just a little heads up...there are COPYRIGHT laws.
You have at least one Template that is Registered with Auctiva(Pink Hearts).
You can't take others work and request money to pass it on.

If I remember correctly - wahm was in a contest some time back with Auctiva and submitted the template in question to Auctiva ... therefore Auctiva does not own the copyright - wahm does.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thisthatnmorestore

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if that be the case Congrats are in Order and my apology.

It is a great Template...one I have personally used quite a few times.

Again CONGRATS and my apology.
Smile

~Suzy~

VintageSilverTabletop

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you're right, BigNTall, that template was wahm's from the contest, and I agree...it's a really pretty one!! I just browsed her store, I love her Fall templates too - gotta go see where I can use those this year!
recipesandremedies

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Memory does serve me and you're right....WAHM won the contest with Auctiva. That is her design.

That comment was very telling that was made in Wahm's direction.

WAHM, I definitely know where I'll be shopping for any logo's, banners and more and it will be YOU.

If you'd like I'll put your links on my blog and exchange links with you and more, too.

GOOD LUCK!

You do Beautiful work and you're a class act!
Plus you win contests for your designs, too!
thecentralscrutinizer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
WAHM, I definitely know where I'll be shopping for any logo's, banners and more and it will be YOU.

I agree. Way to go, WAHM!
WorkmansWood

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: How and where do you get an AVATAR? Reply with quote

Wow. I'm fairly new at this and by now, really confused. Confused I know I remember asking about signatures a week or so ago and was told it wasn't allowed. Could someone with Ecrater please verify so I can figure out how to put a banner on my posts? Very Happy

Thanks a bunch,

RLW
thisthatnmorestore

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's wonderful to see how supportive some people here can be.
It's sad to see how cold and judgemental some can be to new comers.

I went out of my way when I made the post I made in regards to the Heart Template to word it properly. I have not been here long and was not aware the person I was addressing was indeed the originator of the template. As soon as a follow up to my post was made letting me know I quickly apologized and complimented.

I have had previous issues in regards to people tryin to "SELL" my graphics when I have NEVER asked anyone to pay for them. I do it because I enjoy it and I enjoy seeing my work out on the internet and in business windows. I have numerous web sites where I offer customized graphics FREE of charge. I had people coming to me for things then trying to sell them on their sites.

My post was in NO means meant to be hurtful, spiteful, judgemental or whatever. I made statements due to previous experience. AND I quickly corrected my "assumptions" when prompted by Bigs post telling me the Template belonged to her.

Had I not gotten so many emails of the negativity following my apology I wouldn't had known about the posts yet.

Thank you to those that emailed me in regards to my being quick to aplogize for my assumption and thank you to those offering support because of the negativity directed toward me.

The comments will in no way stop me from enjoying making graphics and offering them free of charge.

I will continue sending out my tutorials to those wanting/requesting to learn to do these things themselves.

All I have done since following this forum is try and help those who ask for help...at NO charge.
For those wanting to hang me for not putting a dollar value on it so be it.
I learned from others who simply had a love for creating...and they did not charge me.
I'm simply following suit because I do realize the excitement and proudness of bringing out the creativeness inside oneself...the feeling is PRICELESS.

I hope EVERYONE has an AWESOME Sales Weekend !

Next time anyone is so quick to get involved in such things not just in a forum but in life keep this in mind....

When you judge others you do not define them...you define yourself.

indianart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: need one for store coming up soon Reply with quote

Hi Suzy:
They are cute. I am setting up my store to sell contemporary art prints from India of Indian artists. Can you make a logo and an image.
Thanks
Sarvi
thisthatnmorestore

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay...

There is nothing stocked in your store just yet so it was hard to get a feel for what you were looking for.

Hopefully this will work for you at least through store set up.

Any and all critism is welcome. Do not hesitate to let me know of any changes in color, picture, font etc you would like.

I would gladly continue making them until we came up with one you are happy with.

~Suzy~

heartofjapan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Suzy,

I really like what you did with "Indian Art." I have logos already, but I don't have a logo (with name) that matches a picture (without name) like you did for Indian Art.

I mainly sell handmade hair accessories and bags, so I'm looking for something "warm" and "japanesey." If you have any ideas and don't mind working on something for me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Haruko

elegantdreams

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: OHH Sorry suzy! Reply with quote

I'm a little behind here LOL. Sorry I've not been doing much online. I just saw your banners. They are great! Thanks !
storybook-ceramics

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop with all the graphics!! You're gonna make my head explode!

StoryBook

(just kidding!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: