eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Still no sale on Ecrater..need some suggestions.thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
worldseller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Still no sale on Ecrater..need some suggestions.thanks Reply with quote

I set up the shop for my items in shoes, garments, handbags...But up to this moment, no sale here yet... so i would be very appriciate if you can visit my shop and give me some suggestions....
Thanks
http://worldseller.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you want to appear to be professional I would replace the two images on the left of the page. Seeing "your logo here" and "your image here" probably wouldn't instill much confidence in a potential customer.
DiscountPet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your pictures are good and that's a good start. I would recommend doing some tweaking on your writing and ad copy though. It's kind of choppy and the grammer and sentence structure could use some work to read more professionally.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your titles are so vague.

If I was shopping for a purse I would put purse in the search engine
You items would NEVER show up because you don't have purse or handbag in them.

KEYWORDS are important in the title and the description area.

Your ads are confusing --
Quote:
Black and white
Size: M.L.XL
come with dustbag and card
Wholesale price: $80.00/pc
Retail price: $150/pc
Shipping Informations:
Express Shipping by EMS, 7-10 days to worldwide, offer tracking number
Payment Information:
Paypal, Western union, transfer, Bank wire transfer
99.9% Mirror Image.
Welcome wholesale

The price on this item at the top says Price: $150.00
but then your ad say $80.
I know what you mean - that quanity orders can order for less - I wouldn't mix the 2.
Sell wholesale under a different store if you want, but this makes it confusing to the consumer.

Personally, I would never purchase from a store that only has a free email account for contacting.

Check your spelling - Returns Infernation:
henhousegiftsandcollectibles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Personally, I would never purchase from a store that only has a free email account for contacting.

Why is that Big?I have used my free email account on ebay for a few years now without any trouble and also use it for my Paypal addy.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

henhousegiftsandcollectib wrote:
Quote:

Why is that Big?I have used my free email account on ebay for a few years now without any trouble and also use it for my Paypal addy.

Basically on ebay your email addy is not ever seen. Plus folks have the idea that as a buyer ebay will take care of them should they get screwed.

Buying online is all about trust and if a store don't trust well enough to tell me who they are or a way to contact them other them a free email addy - I move on.

Personally, I won't buy from a store online, send them my money or use a cc and have no clue as to where they are even located at. At least with a domain name I can pull a who's who to see who owns the name and the info linked to it - unless they pay to have it private. Too many scammers out there. To easy to say whatever you want on a website and have no of it be true. You can't file a fraud suit if you don't know the name and address of who you are filing against. You can't make a mail fraud claim or even a police report - not with only having a free email addy.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And free e-mail accounts suggest instability or a fly-by-night kind of deal. Some people will think if a seller can't even pay for a real e-mail address or a domain how can I be sure they're professional and will take care of my needs?

Not that there's anything wrong with free e-mail -- that's just one of the views out there that's probably pretty common.
thisthatnmorestore

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then wouldn't it stand true about using a FREE store?

From a customers stand point it would make sense that they look at it like this....a free store and a free email means LESS add ons to the purchase prices.

We are all looking for the cheapest way to make our online businesses work.
Keeping it cheap across the board means less mark ups on merchandise, which means better deals for customers.

Free stores....free email addys...free websites...free graphics....SMART Business.

Only way to seriously keep your customers coming back is to offer the best service, great quality items and lowest price.

It is possible to have champagne taste on a beer budget Wink
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Then wouldn't it stand true about using a FREE store?

For one - the average buyer don't know ecrater.com is a free store.
I have my site linked to go here so I doubt my customers ever go to www.ecrater.com and read the home page.

I am sure some might but anyways - I was just posting about me personally, giving the sellers something to think about. What they do is there business.
worldseller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how can i replace the image of "your image here" on the left of my home page?
Thanks
DiscountPet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Log in to your Admin Tool. In the left side column, click on "Color Templates" then click on the color template you're using for your store. You can upload your own image from there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: