eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

3 weeks and still no sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dazzlingdrawers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:01 am    Post subject: 3 weeks and still no sale Reply with quote

Hi folks, it has been three weeks since i set the store up and i whilst each item has had a few hits (Average 10-15) i have still not had my maiden sale!.

I have gone through the advertising thread and submitted my website to all the search engines and i've even just set up a profile/blog on yahoo 360 as someone else suggested.

Am i being unreasonable to be expecting a sale so early? or is anything on my store putting people off?

Please be as critical as you like, because if your advice helps me get sales then i will be endebted to you. Crying or Very sad
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Sandritocat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I just wanted you to know your not alone in this boat. I'm in the same situation, alot of hits but no sales. I'm also wondering if I'm doing something wrong? I have also feed to all the search engines. I was daily increasing my items but I'm really loosing intrest. I'm fixing to go look into your store.
Sandra
DiscountPet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dazzling, you have some really nice items and your pictures are excellent. Prices are good, if your products are decent quality.

Here are my suggestions (as someone who regularly shops Victoria's Secret):

1) More info in your listings! I have no idea if your size small would actually fit me, or if I'd need a medium... What are the cup sizes? What material is it made from? Are the panties lined?

2) $8 for shipping is a little high for a bra and panties set unless they're coming in a fancy box with tissue & ribbon or a potpourri sache or something. Do you combine shipping? If so, you should put that info somewhere so your buyers can see it.

3) Lingerie is very personal and ALL about personal taste. If I'm shopping for stuff like this, I can look through dozens of things before I find the one I like. The more you list the more likely you are to find a buyer.

Good luck and I wish you many, many sales!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: