eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Problem encountered by Bahrain Customers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkinPerfectEssentials

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Problem encountered by Bahrain Customers Reply with quote

my customer only from Bahrain is always having problems paying: everytime they use the payment link provided by ecrater by paypal they are given this message:

Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.

no single client from Bahrain has ever used the payment link emailed to them. mostly they just dont go with the payment anyway... even if i send them invoice myself. for some that do pay using the payment invoice i send them the shipping address on their paypal account and the one they placed on ordering is the same so it wont really be invalid as indicated on the message they where saying.

what is the problem?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try sending them a Google invoice if you have it enabled.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure about this one.

I do know that, when creating a shipping label through PayPal, if the address doesn't match USPS' version of the address exactly then PayPal won't let you proceed until you re-enter the address the way USPS wants it. It could be something as simple as "Street" needing to be abbreviated as "St."

But for payment processing I don't know why PayPal would run the address through USPS first so that may not be the problem.

I think you're saying that this particular customer is having a problem using the link in the eCrater e-mail. Have you tried invoicing from PayPal?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: