eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My store items are not showing up.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
getdesignerforless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: My store items are not showing up. Reply with quote

I am not sure what has happened but my items are not showing up. One of my customers alerted me to this problem.
I haven't received any communication from ecrater and my items were there this morning.
Any idea what is going on?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
getdesignerforless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Suspended Stores Reply with quote

I really had no idea what happened, decided to look under community and saw this topic, these people seemed to have the same problem. Very frustrating. I have a website on Yahoo as well and no problems.
Yesterday I saw many handbags listed other than my own, and today none. Seems odd ecrater does not notify you.
I have sent an e-mail and from the previous listings, seems I will have to wait 2-3 days for a response from someone at ecrater.
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on the brand names on your home page - I am guessing that the suspendion is due to counterfeit items.
If your items are 100% authentic you can us the contact us form and be prepared to provide proof that they are real - receipts supplier etc.
getdesignerforless

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Suspended Stores Reply with quote

I can do that. Would be nice if ecrater gave you an opportunity before closing.
getdesignerforless
getdesignerforless

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Suspended Stores Reply with quote

I'm guessing I have to wait for them to get back with me before I send them suppliers names etc?
Getdesignerforless
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can send the name via the contact form at www.ecrater.com

Be sure yur supplier is selling you 100% authentic items.
getdesignerforless

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: suspended stores Reply with quote

I know they are selling 100% Authentic items, they supply me as well as many other websites. I have bought from them for years. I have another website at www.getdesignerforless.com as well.
I will send the contact information to them. I just thought I would need a case number or something like that so they know who is contacting them and what for, since I never received any confirmation from ecrater that this is what is wrong.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know where your supplier gets the bags you sell? The supposedly 100% authentic designer bag follows a long and winding road. At every bend someone makes a profit and yet the online sellers sell for so little. Considering that the people who make the authentic bags are skilled craftmen in countries where they are well paid and have great benefits and you have a conundrum.
luckyduck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Quote:
Considering that the people who make the authentic bags are skilled craftmen in countries where they are well paid and have great benefits

OK off topic but you honestly think people that make high-end luxury goods are all well paid and have benefits? LOL. If that's what you believe then so be but it isn't the reality at all. Just thought I'd mention that.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Authentic bags from top European designers are handmade by skilled artisans in EU countries that have higher minimum wages than US and offer more benefits by law than the US. The fakes are made by slave labor in back rooms and 3rd world countries. All the more reason not to support the counterfeit industry.
kicksandrags

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: I am suspended according to this forum. Reply with quote

According to this forum I am suspened but I can't get anyone from ecrater to contact me. I have tried many time to contact them and have yet to get a reply. I was thinking ebay was bad but they let you know why and how to fix the problem when you got suspended. Any ideas what I need to do.
kicksandrags

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: I am suspended according to this forum. Reply with quote

I have tried to contact ecrater but they will not reply back. And yes I do dropship and have been selling for 7 months with no problem and had 100% positive rating.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you hiding as a guest to post? Other suspended sellers don't.
kicksandrags

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
Why are you hiding as a guest to post? Other suspended sellers don't.

I didn't know I was Didn't do it on purpose.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually, the "guest" status means a member who has unregistered.

http://kicksandrags.ecrater.com is a completely empty, untouched store.

What is your store name that you say has been suspended?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: