eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi everyone I am very excited about this site...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
naturesadornments

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Hi everyone I am very excited about this site... Reply with quote

I am very impressed with the ease & simplicity of ecrater. Although I have just started listing my products, I already have my herbs and teas and some of my packaging listed. I will also be listing my natural soap and bath products abd many more types of packaging. I would love some feedback on my store so far. What also made me comfortable opening a store here was the extent of the community participation. It's always nice to know that there are many out there that can offer support.
Melinda Cunningham
Nature's Adornments
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
maimai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Good job! Your store looks great already. Everybody here is helpful, so feel free to ask if you need help on anything. Welcome again and good luck.

Maimai
bargainsforU

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome and Good Luck! You will love it HERE! On my way to take a look at your items.
desertgraceboutiqueplus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, this is a great place to be.
LynnaVicOriginals

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Melinda! Welcome to ecrater!

I love the soft tone template you have chosen for your store. It's the perfect atmosphere for your natural products. Your logo and image also help to create a warm feel to your welcome page as well as quietly inviting the customer to go further to look around. Your 'about' page is well written. I noticed a couple of typos you might want to fix - 'accesories' and 'jewely'. Accessories in your tea category as well. I can't believe how many items you have listed already! You have been working very hard. You have 100 characters to use for your item titles so you could plug a few more keywords in if you wanted to. Some sellers put their store name in the title to help in searches. Just need to set up your terms page and you're away. The item descriptions are excellent too!

Great to have you here! Good luck
Vickie
ribbonbytheyard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater! You have done an excellent job so far in choosing your colors....they blend so well with your products.

And I love your cartons. I've got you bookmarked, as I'm very interested in giving those a try. Smile

Kim
www.ribbonbytheyard.ecrater.com
naturesadornments

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for the nice words and especially for the "typo" heads up Vickie. I will get right on that. I'm bad about not taking advantage of spell check.
Melinda Cunningham
Nature's Adornments
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store has a very nice appearance. Curious about the self heat seal bags. What does that mean? How does it work?
naturesadornments

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, TL&LO'MTC,

My Self, Heat Seal Tea Bags are great for those who like to use loose tea. They are open on one side so you just fill the bags with loose tea or your own mixture of herbs, Seal the open side with a hot iron and you have your own custom tea bags.

The large bags are also great for making "Tub Teas". You can put herbs, Sea Salt and Essential Oils in them. The small ones make great potpourri bags for steaping on your stove.

Paper Artists can also use them for the ancient art of "Tea Bag Folding".

I Hope this helps, Let me know if you have any other questions. You can also email me directly at
natures.adornments@yahoo.com

I am staying up late and listing more items tonight so check in at my store again soon. Thanks for the great question about my biggest selling item.

Melinda Cunningham
Nature's Adornments
LynnaVicOriginals

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Again Melinda!

I haven't gone to look at the heat seal tea bags to see if you have done this or not but that description you gave here would be perfect in the listing. All kinds of uses to spur people's interest! You did that didn't you and I look silly right? Well...wouldn't be the first time. Laughing

Vickie
ChisumTrailMercantile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome, glad you joined us. Just love the milk carton ideas, what a nice change - Dawn
Periwinkles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome and best of luck. Your store looks great.

Joyce

http://periwinkles.ecrater.com
http://periwinklesemporium.ecrater.com
http://musicalnotes.ecrater.com
http://thejewelchest.ecrater.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: