eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Kentucky Boy selling worldwide -- Hopefully

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kynovelties

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Kentucky Boy selling worldwide -- Hopefully Reply with quote

Hey all... Just stopping by to say Hi.

Currently I am listing mostly Vehicle Magnets but soon should be also listing Bandanas and Du Rags along with T-Shirts and more.

Thanks for any help anyone should happen to offer

Charles

Arrow Kynovelties

Idea Kentucky Novelties
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
henhousegiftsandcollectibles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater.You might want to add an image where it says "your image here"Makes it look more professional.Also the FAQ page will help.Good luck with your store Smile
kynovelties

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks... seems the ole brain cells are in "Relax Mode" -- I knew I should have done that but just nenevr did....

Will be doing the FAQ shortly...

Thanks

Charles
cu4more

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Welcome To eCrater Reply with quote

Welcome Charles! Looks like you've got a little niche thing going on with the magnets. You've already mentioned it, but I would also concur about finishing the FAQ and some of the other options. Maybe even if you don't have many other things to offer, you could still get some pictures up for your categories. This might help others to know what you might have coming up. As far as defraying cost feeding a teenage son...I can agree with you 100%. Where do they put it all?

Best of Luck!
vintagememories

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Another KY person here as well good luck sellin g on Ecrater.
maxxgraphix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Ky vendors Reply with quote

Hi YALL!

I guess this is the KY thread?

I'm from northern ky just north of Lexington!

I tried selling on ebay. Like others said, FEES outwayed sales. FEE'd to Death.

maxxgraphix.ecrater.com

or maxxgraphix.net

Have my own store, but why not have 2?
kynovelties

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Kentucky eCraters UNITE Reply with quote

With all the folks around here that seem to be from Kentucky... if we all got together we could corner the market on sales... WOOHOO that would make for a Nice Christmas.

Tell all your friends and family about eCrater and let's get the whole gang on here...
kynovelties

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Hi maxxgraphix Reply with quote

Hey maxxgraphix... just checked out your webpage... NICE graphics... but we really need to get more Kentucky Folks involved to get this ball rolling...
maxxgraphix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject: Rolling Reply with quote

Not just Ky, but USA.

This is a nice clean system. Question is how are they going to support the bandwidth if it takes off. Plus there are many other problems controlling your content. I guess self policing would be one way. Members could report to say founding members and volunteers about suspicous content or fraud. The panel would then make the decision on action. I guess they have a plan.

We could start a rumor: "Ebay is going to raise fees again before Christmas. PayPal will be the only payment method. The rate will be increased to 5%. You will have to give Ebay your credit card number to automatically pay fees every 10 day billing cycle."

Something like. I wouldn't doubt it.
kynovelties

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: One plus One = A BIG SITE Reply with quote

If everyone would/could get just ONE person they know to join eCrater this place would be one of the largest around. All we need to do is ask someone to try it, bring them home and show them how easy it is... let them look around and Boom, a New Member.

I just got my SIL and a Friend to join.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: