eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Brand New Store: Talented Unsigned Artists and Songwriters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdmall

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Brand New Store: Talented Unsigned Artists and Songwriters Reply with quote

I am new here. This is a cool place to sell merchandise. We are an online CD store, http://cdmall.ecrater.com, an online store of CDs from brand new bands who have not made it to the brick & mortar stores yet, but we have them and they are all talented.

We offer rock, jazz, and country. All CDs are selling for $9.99 each.

I realize that it is hard to buy a CD of a band who you never heard and they just look like a needle in the haystack until they are overplayed on the radio. So, we have samples of each CD's at http://www.longislandonlineradio.com/cds.php where you can click on song titles.

Bruce
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bruce,
Your idea is great but that link is not clickable in your listings. I hope you are aware of that. If you were just informing the forum of the fact, fine, but if you put that in your store, it won't work.
cdmall

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat, thanks, but the links work. I was worried there for a minute.

What you need to do is click on the yellow link next to Listen and the song title. That link appears under each CD cover. I don't think I would put it on the eCrater site since that was against their rules. At least I think I read the linking policy in their Terms and Conditions.

Please let me know if the link works after clicking on the Listen link.

Bruce

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't find any yellow links under CD cover or anywhere else and I clicked on several of your titles. html is not allowed on ecrater. It's impossible to break the rules. It just doesn't work. The link you posted in your first forum message is only seen by people on the forum.
cdmall

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I understand now. The link in this forum is also on my eCrater home page. So, people can always paste it into their web browser, but you are right about the link being available to the people only in this forum. That's fine by me for now.

So, please go to http://www.longislandonlineradio.com/cds.php and click on the links to sample the CDs. I am cool with it being limited to people in this forum for now.
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maggie I think he is referring to the links working on the site itself NOT that they are clickable in the store listing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On your home page, you can get rid of those awkward spaces by editing your welcome blurb and clicking enter after the work at. Then click enter again at the end of your link. That will make your link stand out more.
cdmall

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
cdmall

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat, I fixed it.

Bruce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: