eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Promoting my two new eCrater stores... please come & vis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefrugalshopperstreasuretrove

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Promoting my two new eCrater stores... please come & vis Reply with quote

Hi everyone.

I have now opened my second store (in two weeks) and I will be adding more stock when I can get back to my former 'brick 'n' mortar' store to pick up more items to bring home.

My two stores are:

Laughing The Frugal Shoppers Treasure Trove Laughing
this store has listings from new and gently used clothing; former store stock (which my store was brand name/brand new no retail price store), electronics, candy/chocolate, factory greeting cards and more.
http://thefrugalshopperstreasuretrove.ecrater.com/

Laughing Homeschool Christian New Used Books Laughing
this store has listings for new and gently used homeschooling books, texts, resources, manipulatives, etc. Christian books for every age, including bibles, bible studies and more. A large selection of ebooks is also available, some regular priced up to almost $70! ALL on my site for only $1.00 each.
http://homeschoolchristiannewusedbooks.ecrater.com/

Thank you for reading about my two new ventures, and please stop by. I am just eager to make a sale. SHIPPING is always combined to make it less for the customer!!

Tracy,
The Frugal Shopper
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: