eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello- Just now getting started, after over a year here!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluemoonfinds

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Hello- Just now getting started, after over a year here! Reply with quote

Greetings! I am an eBay refugee like many other folks here. I had signed up on eCrater over a year ago, and had simply not completed getting my store set up. Probably like the other eBay refugees, I had hoped eBay would come to its collective senses, but no such luck! It's eBay's loss, I'm thinking. I am a seller of mainly designer clothing and accessories who has sold over 1000 items, and kept 100% positive feedback, and plan to continue be an asset here as well.

Glad to be here, and look forward to visiting with you all! I don't have much in my store yet, but I will be stocking things bit by bit within the next few weeks.

Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
LynnaVicOriginals

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi bluemoonfinds!

Your welcome page is awesome. I love the image and the black & white really anchors the entire page. Your terms page has clearly had a lot of time and thought put into it. What you have done so far should definitely draw people into the store and keep them coming back.

Good Luck!
Vickie
funcoolcollectibles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome and wishing you the best of luck with your store!
Periwinkles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome and best of luck.

Joyce
rags2riches

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: New EBAY REFUGEE Reply with quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi , My Name is Connie, (EBAY REFUGEE)I'm also two Stores in Progress I sell Vintage & New Clothing Mostly Mens and Womens.. I have some Pretty Unique Designer Vintage ,Mens Cargo Shorts ,and Suits ,Coats .. located at Rags2riches..I also have Rare PRECIOUS MOMENTS and CHARMING TAILS..Most BRAND NEW still in BOXES.. My Mothers Collection ,which she is selling at way below cost.. She is 86 years old and Battling Cancer, at this time she is Bedridden, but she works hard on her Rehab to get on her feet again.. She Loved selling on Ebay.. but we won't go there.. We are both hoping ecrater will fill the Gap eventually and we'll be able to have a NEW HOME HERE.. I'm slowly but surely figuring this out.. I have got much listed here yet ,but Tomorrow is another Day.. I'm so Happy to Be Here.. I've already made the aquatance of Periwinkles Joyce.. Such a Nice Lady.. I'll be Buying from her again..
bluemoonfinds

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Thanks, and wishing all good sales Reply with quote

Thanks so much , Joyce. Nice looking store!

Wishing the best of everything to you too, Connie. Been there. Hope you and your mom have marvelous sales, and best of luck with the rehab.

Very Happy

Got to go and do some listing tonight. Been procrastinating today. I am in Massachusetts, and it suddenly turned snowy and cold here. Been hunkering down by our nice little wood stove. Cozy, but not where my computer is!

Laughing
GreatCouponDiscounts

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueMoonFinds, welcome to Ecrater. I agree with Vickie...that black and white photo really anchors your home page and the entire page looks great. Off the top of my head, I would think a B&W photo would detract, but it does just the opposite.

You are obviously very good at setting up - everything is layed out so well and your pages are detailed. But don't forget your FAQ page, lol.

Again, welcome, and I know you'll have many sells to come!

David
http://greatcoupondiscounts.ecrater.com
bluemoonfinds

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Oh, yes the FAQ'S! Reply with quote

David- Thanks for the reminder on the FAQs- that's next! I am glad you also think the B&W works well on my main page. I was debating about whether to use it or not, but really thought it had a fashionable, yet old fashioned look.
bluemoonfinds

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

I am working bit by bit on getting things set up here. Any suggestions anybody has would be greatly appreciated. (I really am going to be getting my FAQ's filled out soon- just working on getting my Q's together.)

Smile
bluemoonfinds

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still trying to find my virtual feet over here. I am very busily working on getting my listings from eBay placed here, ready for action. So much work to do, but it is such a delight to feel like I can "pull out the stops" and not have to quit after listing a dozen items.

How is everybody doing?
bluemoonfinds

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listing like crazy. So glad to be here! Would love to hear how others are doing in their business ventures.

http://bluemoonfinds.ecrater.com/
ALotofSparkle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Ecrater!

Good luck with your new store!

Charyl

Very Happy
BoardDogz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ECrater! Great looking store.

I've just joined to and am a little giddy from trying to set up my store and get things going. Any critiques are welcome!

How do I get my logo to show up on the discussion boards?
bluemoonfinds

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I guess I am slow to post replies here... Must have slipped through my emails. (I get so much junk now, it's a wonder I ever see my emails!) Thanks for the compliment, ALotofSparkle!

BoardDogz- all you have to do to put your eCrater store link is to type the link or cut and past onto message body as you are composing. Nothing too complicated (thank goodness!). I really like your main photo and the logo. Really sets the mood, and looks like Cape Cod to me. (I live in Massachusetts. Smile )

I suggest you just stock your store, and see what happens. The more items you have in your store, the higher the number of people will be visiting. I suggest getting Google Analytics to see how the numbers are going. That is fascinating to watch, especially the map. You can click on the individual places people have surfed from to your store, and even see what PART of the states and countries they are from.

That's all for the moment. Going to go and get some more listings up here. Take care!

http://bluemoonfinds.ecrater.com
bluemoonfinds

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correction to the post above: let's try cut and paste. Geeze! Maybe I ought to go and take a nap, instead!

http://bluemoonfinds.ecrater.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: