eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

This site is great!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuyAtJoes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: This site is great! Reply with quote

I am so pleased at how easy it was to get set up. So how is everybody doing on sales? Do you offer free shipping? I'm so excited to finally find a site to sell on! I have sold on Feebay for 8 years but its not like it used to be so it was time to bow out and find some place new. I hope to make some new friends here! So how many of you sell jewlery please contact me I'm in the mood to shop. Oh hubby just read this he's going after my credit cards Crying or Very sad lol
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
BuyAtJoes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow you make all that jewlery its so pretty! You are so good! I just tried to buy a set off of you but I have to be a member.
knotartwa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^) let me know what you want and I'll add it here Smile) and it'll be easy for you ^)
knotartwa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found that to buy here you don't need to be a member Smile WHAT a cool thing Smile
It's easy for customers - saw and bought Smile)) I bet when you need to make a WHOLE bunch of registreyting stuff - it's just turn off customers Sad!
BuyAtJoes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes your right there thats why I didn't buy the set cause I didn't want to register not that her set wasn't worth it don't get me wrong its just I don't feel comfortable giving out my info to everyone. So with that said pretty please listed your jewlery here your so talented!

I like buying vintage jewlery not that I need it I have about 5000 pieces that I will be selling but I'm just adicted I can't help my self lol Very Happy When I was alittle girl 4 or 5 years old my mom used to go to parties she didn't want me around all the adults so she would put me in my aunties bed room with a huge box of jewlery I was quit for hours I would organize it play dress up just keep myself buisy and who would have thought it would be making me a living now!
P.s sorry if my spelling is off they don't have a spell check I'm alfull at grammer and spelling lol.....
BuyAtJoes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So knot do you ever make jewlery from vintage pieces? How did you learn your pieces are so wonderfull! I will be putting up a huge lot of vintage pieces to be restored I can't fix pieces my eyes aren't good enough.
knotartwa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL That's great from one side Smile I wear just my watches Smile with the 20 month baby I can creat and it's a bit dangeres to wear Smile)
so if you still want that sat from etsy - just tell me what it was and I'll bring it here and might make my first sale Smile)
I'm planing creat something seperat from my first site Smile I got a good expirience there so I'll be great Smile!
knotartwa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know Smile)) I need to see it and if something click in my head - I'll get it Smile

When I went to your shop I was surprised you sell jewelery and you want more Smile Now after your storry I understood Smile!
BuyAtJoes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol yes I can't get enough of it!

So how do we promote are stores no one has even looked at my items? Is there away?

Did you used to sell on ebay? Is there any other sites you would recomend? I love this place and intend to have a wide verity of items posted at all times but I have so much stuff I would like to also venture out.
knotartwa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you know how you can see how many people were looking at your item ?

I just found that I gave not a right TITLE on my watches - and now I changed it for more simple Smile wooho Smile

I haven't got any luck with ebay Smile But on Etsy as I tald I sold a lot Smile
I'm in a lot of Forums and everywere I add linck on my site Smile Then busines cards everywere with me Smile Last I gave lady on the plane - I saw her wearing my style of jewelry Smile she was happy Smile! Put your busines card when you pay at the restoran Smile or if you see somebody wearing your style items (jewelry) give a compliment and give your BC Smile
BuyAtJoes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes I would love to be added thanks Wink

Ok I need to go check your items out.
By the way how long has this been around?
thenostalgicnugget

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuyAtJoes wrote:
Oh yes I would love to be added thanks Wink

Ok I need to go check your items out.
By the way how long has this been around?

you mean ecrater?
BuyAtJoes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I ment ecrater sorry about that....

I can't get over how easy it s to listed this is great! It takes me half the time to list here then at Feebay.
thenostalgicnugget

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuyAtJoes wrote:
Yes I ment ecrater sorry about that....

I can't get over how easy it s to listed this is great! It takes me half the time to list here then at Feebay.

lol I know. That is the first thing I noticed. Everything has learning curves but I really enjoy the simplicity. I waste so much less time by not messing with templates and fonts. Of course I am working on like 6 different things at once so getting listings done is difficult due to me. lol

2004 - ecrater is obviously using the news to ecrater advantage..which is wonderful

http://www.ecrater.com/about.php
BuyAtJoes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been telling all my friends and family. I think this site will really take off with feebay going down sellers have no sercurty there. Buyers are always right even when they are so wrong!

How do I get trafic to my site?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: