eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi Everyone from Beautiful Earth Creations!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
earth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Hi Everyone from Beautiful Earth Creations! Reply with quote

Hi Everyone!!!

Welcome to our store where you will find many collectables, jewelry, artwork and gifts. We carry unique jewelry, collectable dolls and assorted household products.

We are very excited to begin our adventure on eCRATER and are proud to be new members Very Happy Thank you for letting us make your acquaintance and we look forward to hearing from you!

Beautiful Earth Creations
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
earth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: bulk upload Reply with quote

Hi once again! Has any of you already tried the bulk upload option? I would like to hear your opinions on that because it doesn't seem to work for me Rolling Eyes which is so unfortunate!

Beautiful Earth Creations
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater. I really like your store. Hope you get a lot of sales.
Oh yeah I never used the bulk loader so can't help you their but someone will come a long soon and help you out.

bargainsmall

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Welcome earth Creations Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater where you will met lots of new friends. Your jewelry is beautiful and it never crossed my mind it could be done until I read how you guys do it. Beautiful work and you guys are very skillful.
The bulk lister will work if you have about 100 items. It works like a spreadsheet and then it gets all downloaded. But I, myself, never used it. Happy to have you here! Good luck!
wahm922

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've used the bulk lister a few times but its hard for me to get 100+ items together and I would rather do them one at a time as I have the time.

The one thing the bulk lister is great for is listing items that come in different sizes and colors like my lingerie. But now instead of listing each size and each color I make one ad and state the sizes it comes in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: