eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

my store is live (hopefully)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pcitum

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: my store is live (hopefully) Reply with quote

Hello
Well I've tinkered. Tried to get to grips with the matrix! But I'm sort of live. Not a lot of stuff yet. but... It's early days.

http://pcitum.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
deerpathgallery

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went to your site and it's very attractive, but. . .
What does this mean?

Pcitum dealers in paper...

Two more things--there has been some discussion on this board about using COD. Most everybody is against it, but since I don't use it, I don't remember what their concerns were. Maybe somebody can explain it.

I'm also wondering why the lengthy explanation about copying and pasting your email address? What is the reason for not including it as-is?

Oh, and a third thing. If you are in the UK, how can you send a paper item to the US for $3.75? Is that possible? Are they shipped flat? Folded? In a tube?

But I do like your site, and I may even be a buyer soon! Smile
pcitum

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Dealers in paper Reply with quote

hello
Thanks.
The paper thing is true just badly written need to improve it but I love paper. So if it's books, tickets or artwork -just need to find the way to say it, so fully accept your point.
The email thingey -not copying as is: is spamming and spiders nasty things clog your inbox.

Postage to US from England at 3.75 is 1.60. Umm I should have put shipped in hardbacked envelope.

Been useful many thanks pointed out things I'd overlooked.
I'll carry on tweaking, and face the matrix once again...

Best regards

SJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: