eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello from Colorado!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Compass-Rose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Hello from Colorado! Reply with quote

Very new eCrater seller here, I've mostly used my eBay store for items before. Happy to have a new venue, though, and I hope we can all exchange lots of useful business information.

Jennifer from Compass Rose
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
fancyflappers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELCOME !!! Familiarize yourself with the board. There is already tons of great info. Very Happy
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome neighbor!

I too am in COlorado - just south of Denver.
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone is invited to our face to face meeting in Denver!

http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=176#176
CameoKids

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Hello from Sunny Florida and the Sunshine Girls! Reply with quote

Hello! Smile We're new here at eCrater and hope we have made a good choice in starting here while our websites are being built. One for our children's items, and one for our antiques, vintage, handmade gift items, and refurbished gems. We are, mom the older one & main chief Debi, daughter is Heidi, and daughter in-law is Jennifer. I already work at home, and we're working on bringing home the girls. With five children between the two girls, and jobs, we want a better way and life for all our families. So we're working hard to make it possible, especially for the benefit of our little ones. Being to busy surviving we never had time to do the things we enjoy and one day decided we could make a living doing what we enjoy, instead of punching some elses time clock and making them large amounts of money while we got pennies, got no where, kids weren't happy, and our familes were falling apart! So that's our new direction and with the help of God I know we can do it. We also get to spend much more time together as a family, a luxury that is dimishing in todays world. We all live in Florida, Lakeland and Brandon, Brandon is really part of Tampa.

I spent last evening reading all the posts in here and seems that there is quite a family here too. Some of you seem very kind and helpful to others in guiding them to success with much information. That's really nice to see. If any of you who do this kind of thing would be willing to look at our eCrater store, especially in the areas of About Us, FAQ, and Contact Us pages and our store set up, to give us good or bad feedback, we would appreciate it. We just want to make sure we haven't missed any important information we should be giving, and that what we do have makes sense. Thanks to anyone who might do this in advance. We are just wanting to not make to many mistakes or get burned, because we didn't know better.

Anyway it's nice to be here, and look forward to meeting ya all. I wish success to all for your dreams to be real, your lives to be changed for all that is good, and hope we all climb the mountain to the top! See ya there!

To those of you closer to there than I ....... You Go!!!!!!
http://cameokids.ecrater.com
plussizelingerie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CameoKids - since I didn't want to hi-jack this thread I started one just for you -

http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=566#566
firechief790

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised welcome cameo kid from your neighbors in alabama should you need a place to escape the hurricanes you will be welcome in prattville alabama we get mostly high winds & lots of rain although i am a newbie to the region here Cool
cornerstorevintage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I'm south of you BigTall--in Colorado Springs.
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VintageCornerStore wrote:
And I'm south of you BigTall--in Colorado Springs.

WOW, nice to meet you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: