eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Newbie from Australia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crystaldreamer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Newbie from Australia Reply with quote

Hi Everyone!

Greetings from Down Under. Discovering ecrater has been one of those happy coincidences for me, glad to be here. Have been on ebay for a couple of years now and it's getting ridiculous (the fees are cutting more and more into potential profit). The fresh look and no cost to run set up here is really refreshing. Just wondered anyone else making the transition from ebay? Also any newbie tips would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Kimberlee (aka crystal dreamer)
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
wahm922

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

Looking forward to seeing more of your crystals. There is a wealth of information already posted here so when you get a chance grab a cup of tea and soak it up. Fell free to ask away with any questions that may come up.
crystaldreamer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there wahm, thank you so much for your warm welcome. I look forward to exploring more of the ecrater community postings, and getting to know you all here. Already, I feel such potential... it's so much easier to set up and configure than feebay. Also I really like the energy, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial feel here. By the way, great store wahm, lovely work!

I am currently updating my personal website and will put a link to my ecrater shop there... that way I can slowly begin to build up stock here!
tchgiftsandthings

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Kim! Yes eC does have a very clean feel to it. I opened my store here on 10/13/06 after letting ebaY eat my lunch for too long. I have had 1 sale here so far. Ask many questions... there are a few people here that help us newbies a lot (Big Tall Men's Clothing for one)... Tom Very Happy
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Ecrater. I'm glad to see another store open up here. Best of luck on your sales and don't forget to have fun.
crystaldreamer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone! Thanks for sharing your experience Tom, it's been very reassuring here on the boards. It's great that there are people here that help and support newbies. The challenge for starting anew on the eC platform, is getting traffic. I have a lot of loyal return customers at feebay and I am not sure if or how to let them know of my store here. Tsurfer thanks for your very warm welcome - and for reminding me what it's all about! Best wishes to All.
rebeccasbookden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kimberlee and welcome, although I'm new here, too!

I love Australia! My friend and I were Down Under for a month in 1995 visiting Australia and New Zealand. It was incredible! I wish I could go back again. Everyone was so friendly and the sites just can't be beat!

I know what you mean about the big E. I'm starting to cull my store again, this time until there's nothing left and I can close. It's just too much when there's less traffic than when I had less items. Very frustrating.

Have a great one!
Rebecca
CollectibleMemoriesandMor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to Ecrater. I also sold on the E for four years. Still sell a few things but ony 3 or so. I used to have 50 - 100 items selling at one time on just auctions but no more.

Joyce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: