eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Does anyone else feel their sales are down because...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
banknote

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I buy from the greedy auction site for 5 years. I sell on the greedy auction site for 2 years. My member/seller ID is "banknote.hk" there. I made money there, but 80% of my profits go to auction fees. Listing fees, sales fees, store fees, gallery fees, large-picture fees, multi-picture fees and Paypal fees accounts for 15% to 20% of my item price. Thus, I close my Store there and close my Paypal account from last month. I am now transferring my items to eCRATER.

Though sale volume outside the greedy auction site is lower, I have no cost. And I am lucky as I am a part-time seller only.

With the growth of www.froogle.com, all buyers will search the web for the cheapest online deals. So I think I will sell again at eCRATER soon.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tchgiftsandthings

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

starbrightcollections wrote:
I agree with all of you. I'm just going to keep listing items and keep busy and I'm sure sales will be popping up here soon. Thanks for all the words of wisdom and advice from everyone! Smile

I don't see any items in your store... Question
starbrightcollections

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tchgiftsandthings wrote:
starbrightcollections wrote:
I agree with all of you. I'm just going to keep listing items and keep busy and I'm sure sales will be popping up here soon. Thanks for all the words of wisdom and advice from everyone! Smile

I don't see any items in your store... Question

I'm planning on opening a consignment shop just working on inventory. Should be open soon Very Happy
CollectibleMemoriesandMor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sold a couple of things here but nothing else. I think it's not the economy as the news says the economy is pretty good right now. I think it's just that people don't like change and just don't want to try other sites. I hope that one of the newer sites, hopefully ecrater, will grow and give the E a run for its money.

I guess I'll just keep trying until I get the right combination.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: