eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I am very new!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bettysclothesline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: I am very new!!! Reply with quote

Very Happy Hello everyone, This is the 2nd time that I am writing this introduction. I don't think it listed before. I have been listing on another site, however, I have heard very good things about eCrater so I thought that I would give it a try. I finally got 1 item listed this morning. I don't have a logo for my store as of yet. BettysBargains. I sell mainly large and plus size women's clothes, excellent condition, gently worn, reasonable prices, excellent customer service. I am wanting to learn as much as I can about being successful with my store and auctions, so, please feel free to give me constuctive criticism. From time to time, I sell other size women's clothes as well as men's clothes.
As for myself, I am a single Crying or Very sad, 62 years of age (still young), very active, retired after being an Avon Manager for 31 years. I can truly say to you that I was a very hard working, dedicated, succesful Manager, but, I am enjoying discovering that there is life after Avon!! I laugh when I say I was so dedicated to recruiting Representatives for Avon that I never recruited a companion for myself. Oh, well, I am not dead!!!
Again, I am wanting to be successful at this, so, please give me as much advice and suggestions as you can. Thanks so much.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Compass-Rose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater! There's lots of good info posted in these forums. I hope you find it helpful.
THEFlagCompany

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

betty

Welcome, many of us are new here! Read the threads here about setting up your store. It will tell you how to get your logo up and how to get rid of that "egg". I think you will find eCrater very easy to use.

Post any specific questions you have on selling on eCrater. I am sure they will be answered.

Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: