eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Setting up 2nd store question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
YardSaleBargains

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Setting up 2nd store question Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

I'm planning on opening a 2nd store for just books and I have a question.

In my 2nd store I have my settings set so I have my "orders" email from ecrater sent to my "main" email address, not the one I used to sign up with.

My question is, in my administrative section when I'm setting up my "Payment Options" for PayPal, do I put the email address I signed up with or my main email address I'm using to have my "orders" sent to?

I hope I didn't confuse anyone. In other words, What email address should I list for PayPal emails in the payment section?

Please help! Thanks!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My question is, in my administrative section when I'm setting up my "Payment Options" for PayPal, do I put the email address I signed up with or my main email address I'm using to have my "orders" sent to?

You put the one that you have on PayPal. This is for where you want the money sent.
NOW, I have a ton of stores and in order to keep some organization to it All my clothing stores use one email address and the others use their own email address. PayPal allows you to list 8 email addresses on your one business account.
SO as long as you have one of the email addreses you enter their on your PayPal account it will work fine.

Just a side note - it's against PayPal rules to have more then one Business account.
YardSaleBargains

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I'll use my main email address I'm having my "order" emails sent to which is the same one I have in PayPal.

Is the other email address I used to sign up my 2nd store with ever needed for anything? Or was it just needed to open up a additional store?

Thanks again.....
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is the other email address I used to sign up my 2nd store with ever needed for anything? Or was it just needed to open up a additional store?

I THINK - not 100% sure - that is where your Ask the seller a question will go to. You might use it and see.
If you need that changed it has to be done by contacting ecrater.com directly - using the contact link.

That is also the email addy they will use if they send out an email -- I think they have only sent out 2 since 2005, lol
YardSaleBargains

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all of your advise.

Your always there to help!!! Very Happy
henhousegiftsandcollectibles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just did a test and the ask seller a question goes to the addy you have signed up with your payment info.I use Paypal so it went to that addy.
fanciful-creations

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well that's good to know about the seller's question going to the paypal address you've signed up with....hadn't thought about that.

An answer to a question I didn't know I had. Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: