eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

BINGO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bargainsmall

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: BINGO Reply with quote

Hey I just came back from the peds office and I sold another item! I feel like Taco Bell...........GOOD TO GO!!! Laughing
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go on the sale.

Hope you have many more.

View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
wahm922

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go!
bargainsmall

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tsurfer and Danielle. It does feel good! I have not looked at ebay for nothing. Just trying to keep moving forward.
PD. Danielle, can you email me? I have 6 months of school to go where my son is at and I am considering homeschooling. I am scared of sending him to reg school. He cannot communicate if anything happens due to his disability. I would like more info since I know you home school your babies. Thanks
Lizette
sasaki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bargainsmall wrote:
Thanks Tsurfer and Danielle. It does feel good! I have not looked at ebay for nothing. Just trying to keep moving forward.
PD. Danielle, can you email me? I have 6 months of school to go where my son is at and I am considering homeschooling. I am scared of sending him to reg school. He cannot communicate if anything happens due to his disability. I would like more info since I know you home school your babies. Thanks
Lizette

I would be afraid to do such a thing, a child may not understand anything. In fact, home schooling is in fact a rather controversial thing, which can be both a plus and a big minus for the child himself. That is why I personally would be afraid, but here you can see for yourself. By the way, you can read more insides and many essays on this topic https://studydriver.com/homeschooling/ , it is very clear and detailed about what are the pros and cons of such home schooling. Of course, the topic is controversial, so it is better to read information from different sources, so be sure to look and see. Good luck, I hope it helped.

Last edited by sasaki on Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
pickychicky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been seeing advertisements on TV for free schooling tools online. So, if a homeschooling parent ever has difficulty, they can always refer to those. You might check it out. Good luck! =)
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a 14 year old thread and the original posters are gone or at least haven't update their stores in about 10 years.
pickychicky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I noticed that earlier after noticing it had 740 views. I was like, how the heck did a recent post about this topic get so many views so quick? Hahaha!
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:29 pm    Post subject: recent date Reply with quote

Anything new is worth reading, or so, that's my thoughts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: